The best online slots developers are always moving forward and innovating and the Kingdoms Rise series of games from Playtech is a good example of how to get things right.
Kingdoms Rise is a fantasy world of Playtech’s creation which is home to a variety of fearsome characters, all of whom feature in one of the various slot machines themed on this dangerous but beautiful realm.
All the games are standalone slots but they are also interlinked by the shop feature which allows players to collect tokens which can be saved up to buy the bonus features from any of the other games; clicking the ‘Shop’ button next to the reels in one slot will open up the bonus menu and from here you can pick the feature of your choice and be transported to the game associated with that feature. It’s a clever way to mix things up and of course to introduce players to the whole Kingdoms Rise series.
There are also three progressive jackpots and these are won in the following way:
- Epic Jackpot – can be won on any spin.
- Power Strike Jackpot – must be won before the total reaches the amount shown above that total.
- Daily Strike Jackpot – must be won before the date and time reaches that shown above the total.
Kingdoms Rise Slots
More games are being added to this world all the time but these are the six available to play so far:
- Chasm Of Fear – featuring Lord Isaac Barton, Bonny Burgess, Butch, Champ, Jerenna and Jorgunga the sea serpent.
- Captain’s Treasure – featuring Red Jack, the Mercenary Pirate Captain.
- Forbidden Forest – featuring Liera the Huntress, Liana the Green Druid and Jayna the Red Queen.
- Guardians of the Abyss – featuring Odeon the Wise King, Akali the Princess of the Deep and Jax the Royal Captain.
- Reign Of Ice – featuring Styrbjorn the Berserker Lord and Bryneld the Valkyrie.
- Sands of Fury – featuring Wolkar the Sage of Baltiin, Zaldar the Final Fury and Raz the Desert Queen.
- Scorching Clouds – featuring Sir Jacob Deven, Eilana Toloune and Toredd Danerick.
- Legend Of Elvenstone – featuring Vavhar Kingsward, Eomen Dragonsward, Ruk and Gorog the dragon.
- Legion Uprising – featuring………
- Shadow Queen – featuring………
- Battle Beast – featuring……..
Here’s what the map looks like and in the game it’s clickable, enabling players to quickly swap to a different slot.
Features Available In the Shop
- Golden Wild Respins, 500/1000/1500 – awards the Captain’s Treasure feature with one, two or three moving wilds depending on the number of tokens.
- Hammer Respins, 400/1500 tokens – awards unlimited respins with wilds which freeze in place until the hammer lands on reel two and ends the round. The more expensive round has win multipliers up to 5x. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- Barbarian Respins, 800 tokens – awards respins in which barbarian landing can freeze on the reels and restart the spins; barbarians also raise the power bar which increases the win multiplier. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- Valkyrie Respins, 1000 tokens – awards respins in which valkyries land on the reels and freeze in place, restarting the spins; valkyries also award cash prizes with three on a reel awarding a 5x win multiplier. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- The Night Owl, 300/750/1500 tokens – awards three respins with a two position stack of wilds on each spin.Feathers on the reels award extra spins. The more expensive options award more wilds and more chances of feathers. Play at Forbidden Forest.
- The Queen’s Ritual, 300/750/1500 tokens – awards a picking round which reveals cash prizes; more expensive options offer more picks and prize multipliers. Play at Sands Of Fury
- Wild Vortex, 300/750/1500 tokens – a vortex lands on the reels flinging out two wilds which get pulled back towards it on each spin. More expensive options award more wilds. Play at Guardians Of The Abyss.
- The Wild Beast Respins, 500/1000/2000 tokens – awards five free spins with locked wilds in active positions. Play At Sands Of Fury.
- Dragon Egg Respins, 750 tokens – awards six respins with inverted cluster gameplay.
- Knight Free Games, 1000/1500/2000 tokens – awards free spins with hammer symbols adjacent to the Knight turning into Knight symbols.
- Empress Free Games, 1500/2250/3000 – awards free spins with wrenches, telescopes and hammers adjacent to the Empress turning into Empress symbols.
- Wild Drop Free Spins, 800/1600 tokens – awards free spins with sticky, multiplier wilds. Play at Legend of Elvenstone.
- Dragon Bonus 2000/4000 tokens – awards three respins to collect dragon eyes which lock in place; new dragon eyes reset the spins to three. Play at Legend of Elvenstone.
- Giant Respins – 300/500/750/1000 tokens – awards one spin with increased row heights on reels two, three and four with a wild added to reel three.
- Shadow Queen Magic Wins, 600/1200/1900/2700 – the reels spin with an increasing multiplier each time until the two wins have been achieved.