|Game:||Kingdoms Rise: Reign Of Ice||Paylines:||25|
|Manufacturer:||Playtech||Bet Per Spin:||£0.05 – £100.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||96.07%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
Imagine a fantasy world populated with heroic characters who are lucky enough to be the theme of various online slot machines – that world is Kingdoms Rise and this game is Reign of Ice, part of Playtech’s series set in this mystery land; it offers players collectible tokens, progressive jackpots and the Wild Hammer Respins.
Kingdoms Rise: Reign of Ice is a five reel slot with three rows and twenty five fixed paylines; those stone reels spin in front of an icy valley where spiky stalagmites rise dangerously from the frozen ground.
The high value symbols include Bryneld and Styrbjorn from this story along with a double-headed axe, crossed swords and a mace; blue, pink, purple and green gems make up the lower values.
There are two wild symbols – the gold and blue regular one which appears on reels three, four and five and then the frozen blue one which appears only on reel two and has a feature attached.
Kingdoms Rise: Reign Of Ice Bonus Features
The frozen blue wild hammer appears only on reel two but when either of the two characters land at the same time there’s a chance they will break the ice – this will move the hammer to one of the spaces above the reels, activating the win multipliers from left to right.
If at least one hammer is freed from the ice the hammer Respins are triggered and unlimited spins start with all regular wild symbols freezing in place when they land; when another hammer wild lands on reel two the round ends unless there are more hammers still in the multiplier area and at least one wild frozen in place. When all multiplier hammers are used up the round is over.
Tokens, Features and The Shop
Gold tokens appear overlaid on any symbol and they will be collected and added to the total on the right hand side when they turn up; players are now able to purchase bonus features from the shop. You can only pick certain features for specific slots – selecting a different one will take you to that game.
- Golden Wild Respins, 500/1000/1500 – awards the Captain’s Treasure feature with one, two or three moving wilds depending on the number of tokens. Play at Captain’s Treasure.
- Hammer Respins, 400/1500 tokens – awards unlimited respins with wilds which freeze in place until the hammer lands on reel two and ends the round. The more expensive round has win multipliers up to 5x. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- Barbarian Respins, 800 tokens – awards respins in which barbarian landing can freeze on the reels and restart the spins; barbarians also raise the power bar which increases the win multiplier. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- Valkyrie Respins, 1000 tokens – awards respins in which valkyries land on the reels and freeze in place, restarting the spins; valkyries also award cash prizes with three on a reel awarding a 5x win multiplier. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- The Night Owl, 300/750/1500 tokens – awards three respins with a two position stack of wilds on each spin.Feathers on the reels award extra spins. The more expensive options award more wilds and more chances of feathers. Play at Forbidden Forest.
- The Queen’s Ritual, 300/750/1500 tokens – awards a picking round which reveals cash prizes; more expensive options offer more picks and prize multipliers. Play at Sands Of Fury
- Wild Vortex, 300/750/1500 tokens – a vortex lands on the reels flinging out two wilds which get pulled back towards it on each spin. More expensive options award more wilds. Play at Guardians Of The Abyss.
- The Wild Beast Respins, 500/1000/2000 tokens – awards five free spins with locked wilds in active positions. Play At Sands Of Fury.
- Dragon Egg Respins, 750 tokens – awards six respins with inverted cluster gameplay.
- Knight Free Games, 1000/1500/2000 tokens – awards free spins with hammer symbols adjacent to the Knight turning into Knight symbols.
- Empress Free Games, 1500/2250/3000 – awards free spins with wrenches, telescopes and hammers adjacent to the Empress turning into Empress symbols.
- Wild Drop Free Spins, 800/1600 tokens – awards free spins with sticky, multiplier wilds.
- Dragon Bonus 2000/4000 tokens – awards three respins to collect dragon eyes which lock in place; new dragon eyes reset the spins to three.
- Giant Respins – 300/500/750/1000 tokens – awards one spin with increased row heights on reels two, three and four with a wild added to reel three.
The three jackpots can be won any spin but note the following:
- Epic Jackpot – can be won on any spin.
- Power Strike Jackpot – must be won before the total reaches the amount shown above that total.
- Daily Strike Jackpot – must be won before the date and time reaches that shown above the total.
The Kingdoms Rise series of slots are all entertaining and creative and they all benefit from being connected through the token feature; the Hammer Respins are also well thought out here and can result in a prolonged bonus round if you’ve collected several icy hammers.