|Game:||Kingdoms Rise: Sands of Fury||Paylines:||20|
|Manufacturer:||Playtech||Bet Per Spin:||£0.10 – £100.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||96.23%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
If your dream is to roam the wastes of some distant land in the service of the ruthless Queen Ishtar then you may line to try out this online slot from Playtech; it’s called Sands of Fury, it belongs to the Kingdoms Rise series of games and it offers players some clever wild features, progressive jackpots and an interesting way to buy your way into the big features.
Kingdoms Rise: Sands of Fury is a five reel slot with three rows and twenty fixed paylines; behind those stone-framed reels there’s a huge palace rising up from the baking desert and the progressive jackpot totals are shown the flags on the left hand side.
The five fearsome characters from this story represent the high value symbols while gems in pink, purple, blue and green make up the lower values.
As you can see above the reels each character is shown in one place and if one of the character wild symbols (essentially a golden version of one of the characters) lands on that reel the feature associated it on that spin will be triggered:
- Any wild symbols lock in place for the next spin.
- All regular instances of the wild character are turned wild also.
- Five free spins are awarded.
Tokens, Features and The Shop
Gold tokens appear overlaid on any symbol and they will be collected and added to the total on the right hand side when they turn up; players are now able to purchase bonus features from the shop. You can only pick certain features for specific slots – selecting a different one will take you to that game.
- Golden Wild Respins, 500/1000/1500 – awards the Captain’s Treasure feature with one, two or three moving wilds depending on the number of tokens. Play At Captain’s Treasure.
- Hammer Respins, 400/1500 tokens – awards unlimited respins with wilds which freeze in place until the hammer lands on reel two and ends the round. The more expensive round has win multipliers up to 5x. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- Barbarian Respins, 800 tokens – awards respins in which barbarian landing can freeze on the reels and restart the spins; barbarians also raise the power bar which increases the win multiplier. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- Valkyrie Respins, 1000 tokens – awards respins in which valkyries land on the reels and freeze in place, restarting the spins; valkyries also award cash prizes with three on a reel awarding a 5x win multiplier. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- The Night Owl, 300/750/1500 tokens – awards three respins with a two position stack of wilds on each spin.Feathers on the reels award extra spins. The more expensive options award more wilds and more chances of feathers. Play at Forbidden Forest.
- The Queen’s Ritual, 300/750/1500 tokens – awards a picking round which reveals cash prizes; more expensive options offer more picks and prize multipliers. Play at Sands Of Fury
- Wild Vortex, 300/750/1500 tokens – a vortex lands on the reels flinging out two wilds which get pulled back towards it on each spin. More expensive options award more wilds. Play at Guardians Of The Abyss.
- The Wild Beast Respins, 500/1000/2000 tokens – awards five free spins with locked wilds in active positions. Play At Sands Of Fury.
- Dragon Egg Respins, 750 tokens – awards six respins with inverted cluster gameplay.
- Knight Free Games, 1000/1500/2000 tokens – awards free spins with hammer symbols adjacent to the Knight turning into Knight symbols.
- Empress Free Games, 1500/2250/3000 – awards free spins with wrenches, telescopes and hammers adjacent to the Empress turning into Empress symbols.
- Wild Drop Free Spins, 800/1600 tokens – awards free spins with sticky, multiplier wilds.
- Dragon Bonus 2000/4000 tokens – awards three respins to collect dragon eyes which lock in place; new dragon eyes reset the spins to three.
The three jackpots can be won any spin but note the following:
- Epic Jackpot – can be won on any spin.
- Power Strike Jackpot – must be won before the total reaches the amount shown above that total.
- Daily Strike Jackpot – must be won before the date and time reaches that shown above the total.
Kingdoms Rise: Sands of Fury takes some aspects of gaming to a different level here with the addition of the shop feature but you’ll have to decide if that’s the way you like your bonuses being triggered; we think it’s a good thing and it only adds to the high quality entertainment and jackpot prizes on offer here.
Clicking the map above the shop button will show you an overview of the Kingdoms Rise landscape and here you can quickly move to one of the other games in the series.