|Game:||Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest||Paylines:||576|
|Manufacturer:||Playtech||Bet Per Spin:||£0.10 – £100.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||95.99%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest is a fantasy adventure which takes place in a world of Playtech’s creation – this online slot machine is linked to various others in this realm and it offers players free spins, a progressive jackpot and collectible tokens to spend on bonus features.
Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest is a five reel slot with three/four rows and 576 ways to win; the creepy forest of the title forms the backdrop with its hazy blue mist and foreboding pools of water to catch the unwary. The progressive jackpot prizes are displayed on the left hand side.
The high value symbols are the three female warriors from this story – Kiera, Liana and Jayna – along with the two scary, neon creatures; gems in green, pink, blue, light blue and purple make up the lower values.
The green gem is wild and it will replace all standard symbols to help form winning combinations; the golden mask is the scatter symbol.
Landing one, two or three of the golden mask scatter symbols anywhere on reel two to four will award 2, 4 or 12 free spins respectively; during this round the masks become wild symbols which move into different positions on each spin. A white feather on reel three will award two extra spins.
Tokens, Features and The Shop
Gold tokens appear overlaid on any symbol and they will be collected and added to the total on the right hand side when they turn up; players are now able to purchase bonus features from the shop. You can only pick certain features for specific slots and for this one it’s The Night Owl – selecting a different one will take you to that game.
- Golden Wild Respins, 500/1000/1500 – awards the Captain’s Treasure feature with one, two or three moving wilds depending on the number of tokens. Play at Captain’s Treasure.
- Hammer Respins, 400/1500 tokens – awards unlimited respins with wilds which freeze in place until the hammer lands on reel two and ends the round. The more expensive round has win multipliers up to 5x. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- Barbarian Respins, 800 tokens – awards respins in which barbarian landing can freeze on the reels and restart the spins; barbarians also raise the power bar which increases the win multiplier. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- Valkyrie Respins, 1000 tokens – awards respins in which valkyries land on the reels and freeze in place, restarting the spins; valkyries also award cash prizes with three on a reel awarding a 5x win multiplier. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- The Night Owl, 300/750/1500 tokens – awards three respins with a two position stack of wilds on each spin.Feathers on the reels award extra spins. The more expensive options award more wilds and more chances of feathers. Play at Forbidden Forest.
- The Queen’s Ritual, 300/750/1500 tokens – awards a picking round which reveals cash prizes; more expensive options offer more picks and prize multipliers. Play at Sands Of Fury
- Wild Vortex, 300/750/1500 tokens – a vortex lands on the reels flinging out two wilds which get pulled back towards it on each spin. More expensive options award more wilds. Play at Guardians Of The Abyss.
- The Wild Beast Respins, 500/1000/2000 tokens – awards five free spins with locked wilds in active positions. Play At Sands Of Fury.
The three jackpots can be won any spin but note the following:
- Epic Jackpot – can be won on any spin.
- Power Strike Jackpot – must be won before the total reaches the amount shown above that total.
- Daily Strike Jackpot – must be won before the date and time reaches that shown above the total.
Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest is another playable addition to this series of slots based on Playtech’s fantasy world; we like the Owl Respins and as for the rest of it – if you like one of these games then you’ll like them all.