|Game:||Kingdoms Rise: Sands of Fury||Paylines:||50|
|Manufacturer:||Playtech||Bet Per Spin:||£0.10 – £100.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||96.05%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
The world of Kingdoms Rise is Playtech’s domain, a fantasy world in which fearsome characters battle for supremacy; this instalment is called Kingdoms Rise: Captain’s Treasure and it’s an online slot which offers players wild respins along with collectible tokens to use in the shop.
Kingdoms Rise: Captain’s Treasure is a six reel slot with four rows and fifty fixed paylines; the golden reels float high above the clouds, lit from below by the setting sun.
The high value symbols include the Captain, his red-sailed ship, the treasure chest, the map, the anchor and the barrels of rum; gems in blue, pink, light blue and purple make up the lower values.
The big, golden ‘W’ is wild, it will substitute for all standard symbols to help form winning combinations and it has a connected feature; the coin with the skull and crossbones is the regular wild.
Captain’s Treasure Respins
This feature is triggered every time the golden wild symbol lands on the reels and you’ll now receive respins while the wild moves around the reels, leaving a trail of more wilds in its wake; this all comes to an end when the wild reaches its original position.
Tokens, Features and The Shop
Gold tokens appear overlaid on any symbol and they will be collected and added to the total on the right hand side when they turn up; players are now able to purchase bonus features from the shop. You can only pick certain features for specific slots – selecting a different one will take you to that game.
- Golden Wild Respins, 500/1000/1500 – awards the Captain’s Treasure feature with one, two or three moving wilds depending on the number of tokens.
- Hammer Respins, 400/1500 tokens – awards unlimited respins with wilds which freeze in place until the hammer lands on reel two and ends the round. The more expensive round has win multipliers up to 5x. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- Barbarian Respins, 800 tokens – awards respins in which barbarian landing can freeze on the reels and restart the spins; barbarians also raise the power bar which increases the win multiplier. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- Valkyrie Respins, 1000 tokens – awards respins in which valkyries land on the reels and freeze in place, restarting the spins; valkyries also award cash prizes with three on a reel awarding a 5x win multiplier. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- The Night Owl, 300/750/1500 tokens – awards three respins with a two position stack of wilds on each spin.Feathers on the reels award extra spins. The more expensive options award more wilds and more chances of feathers. Play at Forbidden Forest.
- The Queen’s Ritual, 300/750/1500 tokens – awards a picking round which reveals cash prizes; more expensive options offer more picks and prize multipliers. Play at Sands Of Fury
- Wild Vortex, 300/750/1500 tokens – a vortex lands on the reels flinging out two wilds which get pulled back towards it on each spin. More expensive options award more wilds. Play at Guardians Of The Abyss.
- The Wild Beast Respins, 500/1000/2000 tokens – awards five free spins with locked wilds in active positions. Play At Sands Of Fury.
- Dragon Egg Respins, 750 tokens – awards six respins with inverted cluster gameplay.
- Knight Free Games, 1000/1500/2000 tokens – awards free spins with hammer symbols adjacent to the Knight turning into Knight symbols.
- Empress Free Games, 1500/2250/3000 – awards free spins with wrenches, telescopes and hammers adjacent to the Empress turning into Empress symbols.
- Wild Drop Free Spins, 800/1600 tokens – awards free spins with sticky, multiplier wilds.
- Dragon Bonus 2000/4000 tokens – awards three respins to collect dragon eyes which lock in place; new dragon eyes reset the spins to three.
The three jackpots can be won any spin but note the following:
- Epic Jackpot – can be won on any spin.
- Power Strike Jackpot – must be won before the total reaches the amount shown above that total.
- Daily Strike Jackpot – must be won before the date and time reaches that shown above the total.
We like the Kingdoms Rise series and especially the integration of the various bonus features – it’s clever stuff and perhaps points the way to more series of this type from Playtech and other developers.
Clicking the map above the shop button will show you an overview of the Kingdoms Rise landscape and here you can quickly move to one of the other games in the series.