|Game:||Kingdoms Rise: Chasm Of Fear||Paylines:||1024|
|Manufacturer:||Playtech||Bet Per Spin:||£0.10 – £25.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||97.06%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
Welcome back to the land of Kingdoms Rise and this instalment comes with the title of Chasm Of Fear as we journey through a narrow channel flanked by high cliffs; this Playtech/Rarestone Gaming online slot includes this series’ progressive jackpots, multiplier wilds and free spins.
Kingdoms Rise: Chasm Of Fear is a five reel slot with four rows and 1024 ways to win in the base game; those reels spin on the the sail which is propelling the boat down this narrow gorge and you can see the progressive jackpot totals to the left and the map and shop buttons on the right hand side.
High value symbols include characters from this tale such as Lord Isaac Barton, Bonny Burgess, Butch, Champ, Jerenna and Jorgunga the sea serpent; gems in various pretty colours represent the lower values.
There are four different wild symbols – the treasure chests – which will all replace other symbols to help form winning combos; two of them come with a 2x or 3x win multiplier. The monster is the scatter symbol.
Kingdoms Rise: Chasm Of Fear Bonus Features
Respins & Free Spins
Respins are triggered by landing the scattered monster on the row two of reel five – you’ll now receive one free respin in which reels two, three and four gain two extra rows, increasing the number of paylines to 3456.
The free spins are triggered by landing the scattered monster on rows three or four of reel five; you’ll now receive 6 free spins with the increased row heights but 3 or 6 more can be won by landing the monster on rows three or four of reel five respectively.
Tokens, Features and The Shop
Gold tokens appear overlaid on any symbol and they will be collected and added to the total on the right hand side when they turn up; players are now able to purchase bonus features from the shop. You can only pick certain features for specific slots – selecting a different one will take you to that game.
- Golden Wild Respins, 500/1000/1500 – awards the Captain’s Treasure feature with one, two or three moving wilds depending on the number of tokens. Play at Captain’s Treasure.
- Hammer Respins, 400/1500 tokens – awards unlimited respins with wilds which freeze in place until the hammer lands on reel two and ends the round. The more expensive round has win multipliers up to 5x. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- Barbarian Respins, 800 tokens – awards respins in which barbarian landing can freeze on the reels and restart the spins; barbarians also raise the power bar which increases the win multiplier. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- Valkyrie Respins, 1000 tokens – awards respins in which valkyries land on the reels and freeze in place, restarting the spins; valkyries also award cash prizes with three on a reel awarding a 5x win multiplier. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- The Night Owl, 300/750/1500 tokens – awards three respins with a two position stack of wilds on each spin.Feathers on the reels award extra spins. The more expensive options award more wilds and more chances of feathers. Play at Forbidden Forest.
- The Queen’s Ritual, 300/750/1500 tokens – awards a picking round which reveals cash prizes; more expensive options offer more picks and prize multipliers. Play at Sands Of Fury
- Wild Vortex, 300/750/1500 tokens – a vortex lands on the reels flinging out two wilds which get pulled back towards it on each spin. More expensive options award more wilds. Play at Guardians Of The Abyss.
- The Wild Beast Respins, 500/1000/2000 tokens – awards five free spins with locked wilds in active positions. Play At Sands Of Fury.
- Dragon Egg Respins, 750 tokens – awards six respins with inverted cluster gameplay.
- Knight Free Games, 1000/1500/2000 tokens – awards free spins with hammer symbols adjacent to the Knight turning into Knight symbols.
- Empress Free Games, 1500/2250/3000 – awards free spins with wrenches, telescopes and hammers adjacent to the Empress turning into Empress symbols.
- Wild Drop Free Spins, 800/1600 tokens – awards free spins with sticky, multiplier wilds.
- Dragon Bonus 2000/4000 tokens – awards three respins to collect dragon eyes which lock in place; new dragon eyes reset the spins to three.
- Giant Respins – 300/500/750/1000 tokens – awards one spin with increased row heights on reels two, three and four with a wild added to reel three.
- Shadow Queen Magic Wins, 600/1200/1900/2700 – the reels spin with an increasing multiplier each time until the two wins have been achieved.
The three jackpots can be won any spin but note the following:
- Epic Jackpot – can be won on any spin.
- Power Strike Jackpot – must be won before the total reaches the amount shown above that total.
- Daily Strike Jackpot – must be won before the date and time reaches that shown above the total.
Chasm Of Fear extends extends and broadens the narrative of the Kingdoms Rise empire and provides is with another set of characters – humans or otherwise. The bonus features perhaps aren’t as comprehensive as some other slots in the series but that doesn’t matter when you can pick your own one from the shop.