|Game:||Kingdoms Rise: Shadow Queen||Paylines:||25|
|Manufacturer:||Playtech||Bet Per Spin:||£0.10 – £25.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||No|
|RTP:||96.43%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
Let’s take a trip back into Kingdoms Rise, the fantasy realm created by Playtech which has spawned over a dozen online slot machines to date; this outing is called Shadow Queen and alongside three progressive jackpots and the bonus shop it offers players the chance to grab 10 Magic Wins in the main feature.
Kingdoms Rise: Shadow Queen is a five reel slot with there rows and twenty five fixed paylines; behind those reels is a huge, golden, slowly rotating wheel which is related to the big feature.
The five high value symbols include three of the characters from this story along with the red book and vial of red liquid; gems in five different colours make up the lower values. The Shadow Queen is wild and she can appear stacked on the reels while the golden circle is the scatter symbol.
Kingdom’s Rise: Shadow Queen Bonus Features
The Magic Wheel is triggered by landing three of the scatter symbols on reels two, three and four; you’ll now get to spin a wheel with four concentric levels and the aim is to land on the arrows on each wheel to make it to the next one. Landing on a number will award Magic Wins:
- 1st Wheel – up to 3 Magic Wins
- 2nd Wheel – 3 to 5 Magic Wins
- 3rd Wheel – 5 to 7 Magic Wins
- Centre Wheel – 10 Magic Wins
Magic Wins are spins in which there’s a guaranteed win so the reels will spin until the correct number of wins have been awarded; each spin in this round will increase the win multiplier by 1x.
Tokens, Features and The Shop
Gold tokens appear overlaid on any symbol and they will be collected and added to the total on the right hand side when they turn up; players are now able to purchase bonus features from the shop. You can only pick certain features for specific slots – selecting a different one will take you to that game.
- Golden Wild Respins, 500/1000/1500 – awards the Captain’s Treasure feature with one, two or three moving wilds depending on the number of tokens. Play at Captain’s Treasure.
- Hammer Respins, 400/1500 tokens – awards unlimited respins with wilds which freeze in place until the hammer lands on reel two and ends the round. The more expensive round has win multipliers up to 5x. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- Barbarian Respins, 800 tokens – awards respins in which barbarian landing can freeze on the reels and restart the spins; barbarians also raise the power bar which increases the win multiplier. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- Valkyrie Respins, 1000 tokens – awards respins in which valkyries land on the reels and freeze in place, restarting the spins; valkyries also award cash prizes with three on a reel awarding a 5x win multiplier. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- The Night Owl, 300/750/1500 tokens – awards three respins with a two position stack of wilds on each spin.Feathers on the reels award extra spins. The more expensive options award more wilds and more chances of feathers. Play at Forbidden Forest.
- The Queen’s Ritual, 300/750/1500 tokens – awards a picking round which reveals cash prizes; more expensive options offer more picks and prize multipliers. Play at Sands Of Fury
- Wild Vortex, 300/750/1500 tokens – a vortex lands on the reels flinging out two wilds which get pulled back towards it on each spin. More expensive options award more wilds. Play at Guardians Of The Abyss.
- The Wild Beast Respins, 500/1000/2000 tokens – awards five free spins with locked wilds in active positions. Play At Sands Of Fury.
- Dragon Egg Respins, 750 tokens – awards six respins with inverted cluster gameplay.
- Knight Free Games, 1000/1500/2000 tokens – awards free spins with hammer symbols adjacent to the Knight turning into Knight symbols.
- Empress Free Games, 1500/2250/3000 – awards free spins with wrenches, telescopes and hammers adjacent to the Empress turning into Empress symbols.
- Wild Drop Free Spins, 800/1600 tokens – awards free spins with sticky, multiplier wilds.
- Dragon Bonus 2000/4000 tokens – awards three respins to collect dragon eyes which lock in place; new dragon eyes reset the spins to three.
- Giant Respins – 300/500/750/1000 tokens – awards one spin with increased row heights on reels two, three and four with a wild added to reel three.
- Shadow Queen Magic Wins, 600/1200/1900/2700 – the reels spin with an increasing multiplier each time until the two wins have been achieved.
The three jackpots can be won any spin but note the following:
- Epic Jackpot – can be won on any spin.
- Power Strike Jackpot – must be won before the total reaches the amount shown above that total.
- Daily Strike Jackpot – must be won before the date and time reaches that shown above the total.
|Aside from the bonus shop Kingdoms Rise slots generally have just one other feature and Shadow Queen has one of the better ones in our opinion; the story continues though and the world continues to expand so if you’ve enjoyed the rest of the series then you’ll like this too.|
Kingdoms Rise: Shadow Queen FAQs
|Tell me the basic details!
Kingdoms Rise: Shadow Queen is a fantasy themed video slot from Playtech with five reels and twenty five paylines.
|How much per spin?
It costs between £0.10 and £25.00 per spin.
|Does it have any bonus features?
Yes! The Magic Wheel, three progressive jackpots and the bonus shop.
|What’s the RTP?
The Return To Player percentage for Kingdoms Rise: Shadow Queen is 95.13%.
|How To Win On Kingdoms Rise: Shadow Queen?
Create combos of at least three matching symbols or wilds starting from the left hand side. Trigger one of the features.
|Where can I play Kingdoms Rise: Shadow Queen?
You can play this slot at one of the casinos listed above or just click the button below to head straight to one of our favourites.