|Bet Per Spin:
|£0.10 – £20.00
If Superstars was to be the last slot ever made by Net Entertainment it would be a fitting way to bow out because it’s themed on a number of well-known characters from various other releases over the years – here we have Finn, Gonzo, Brute and Miss Banks along with the star from Starburst. These are the Superstars of the title and they’ve gathered together to offer a board game bonus feature for your pleasure.
Superstars is a five reel slot with five rows and forty five paylines; sparkling rainbows emerge from behind those reels and there’s a TV game show soundtrack to enjoy.
High value symbols include the Starburst star, Gonzo, Brute, Gonzo and its Banks; Ten to Ace represent the lower values. The golden ‘Wild’ is wild and the diamond is the scatter symbol.
Superstars Bonus Features
This is where things get interesting and this feature is triggered by landing at least three of the diamond scatter symbols anywhere in view; those scatters turn into multipliers of various value and a board game appears around the reels. This is essentially a respins round in which you’ll start with three with the multipliers lock in place – each extra multiplier landing will reset the spins to three again.
While this is going on you’ll also be hoping for dice to land on the reels because the board game kicks into action; the dice is rolled and a piece moves around the board, hopefully landing on positions which award one of the following features:
- Finn – combines up to five values on the reels and awards them.
- Gonzo – multipliers up to twenty four values on the reels by 2x, 3x or 5x.
- Miss Banks – adds up to fifteen extra values into the reels worth between 1x and 5x the stake.
- Space Wars – awards an extra three respins with the three highest values in view in play.
- Starburst – overlays a stack of three identical prizes worth between 2x and 5x on the reels; at least one is guaranteed to land on top of an existing value, multiplying it.
- Extra Spins – resets the number of spins to four and makes that the new maximum.
- Extra Life – awards an extra life which resets the spins to three/four if they reach zero.
- Wheel Game – awards a spin of the wheel which can result in one extra dice, two extra dice, an increase in values on the reels, a random feature and a replay feature.
If all positions on the reels are full before the spins run out you’ll get to play the Final Game in which all positions on the game board acquire values of between 25x and 1000x the stake apart from two positions which award extra dice.
Just roll the dice to collect those hefty prices until the dice throws run out!
|Very few slots developers have such a history of well-known characters that they can produce something like Superstars; it’s clever, well thought out and (once you trigger the free spins) immensely entertaining. There’s not a great deal going on in the base game but aim for the bonus and things heat up quickly.
|Tell me the basic details!
Superstars is a video slot with five reels and forty five paylines.
|How much per spin?
It costs between £0.10 and £20.00 per spin.
|Does it have any bonus features?
Yes! Free spins and the board game.
|What’s the RTP?
The Return To Player percentage listed by the developer ranges between 92.01% and 96.08% so always check what value your casino is using.
|How To Win On Superstars?
Create winning combinations by matching at least three symbols or wilds starting from the left hand side. Trigger one of the features.
|Where can I play Superstars?
You can play this slot at the casino listed above or just click the button below to head straight there.