|Game:||Super Graphics Game Changer||Paylines:||40|
|Manufacturer:||Realistic Games||Bet Per Spin:||£0.05 – £2.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||96.20%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
£30 In Bonuses + 100 Free Spins
Rewards For Loyal Players
Regular Free Spins Offered
'Drops & Wins' Slots Tourney
New Customers Only. Opt in and Wager £10 within 7 days of registration and get a £70 bonus = 2x £20 and 3x £10 bonuses for selected games, up to 40x wagering plus 5x 10 free Spins over 5 days. Max Redeemable £1,750. Bonuses expire in 7 days, spins in 1 day. Card Payments only. T&Cs Apply. 18+ | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly."
18+ BeGambleAware, Gamble Responsibly
Fifty Free Spins For New Players
Huge Range Of Slots
New Player Offer at bet365 – Discover bet365 Casino with 50 Free Spins. Deposit and stake £10 on eligible Casino games to get 50 Free Spins. Time limits, game restrictions and T&Cs apply.
18+ BeGambleAware, Gamble Responsibly
A virtual return to Japan is in store for any online slots fans wanting to try out this release from Realistic Games – it’s called Super Graphics Game Changer and it follows on from Upside-Down and Super Lucky, the other slots currently in this series.
Super Graphics Game Changer is a five reel slot with four rows and forty fixed paylines; cute Japanese graphics are the order of the day here with bright pastel colours and a stylised background to set the scene.
The high value symbols are all very Kawaii and include the two girls (blue-haired and red-haired), the two men (grey-haired and blue-haired) and two Maneki Neko lucky cats in white and gold. We also have Super Trail, Super Win, Super Stop, Play Time and then 10, J, Q, K and A.
The multicolour ‘Wild’ is wild and it will replace all other symbols to help create winning combinations.
Super Graphics Game Changer
Game Board Bonus Round
The way to trigger this round is to land high value symbols (anything except 10, J, Q, K and A) on all outer positions of the reels:
The first part of this bonus is a board game in which the playing area is those outer positions and the centre four positions are all wild symbols; you’ll now roll the dice and keep moving around the board, landing on the following spaces:
- Character spaces which award extra free spins.
- Wild spaces which each light up one of the centre four wilds; light them all and the wild symbol is more valuable in the upcoming free spins round.
- Super Win – awards all free spins and wilds on the board.
- Super Trail – awards a random selection of the free spins and wilds on the board.
- Super Stop – press the ‘Start’ button to land on a random position.
- Play Time – ends the round and kicks off the accumulated free spins.
The free spins now start with the number you’ve collected from the first bit and this round is played with just a selection of fruit and the wild type you won from the first round:
- Green Exploding Wilds – these can stay in place or disappear after each spin; a wild landing on another wild will increase its multiplier by 1x.
- Yellow Up & Down Wilds – these wilds move up or down with each spin and any wild moving to a previously occupied position will increment that wild position by 1x multiplier. Wilds leaving the reels are lost.
- Light Blue Left & Right Wilds – these wilds move left or right with each spin and any wild moving to a previously occupied position will increment that wild position by 1x multiplier. Wilds leaving the reels are lost.
- Blue Roaming Wilds – these wilds move up, down, left or right with each spin and any wild moving to a previously occupied position will increment that wild position by 1x multiplier. Wilds leaving the reels are lost.
- Pink Trapped Wilds – these wilds move up, down, left or right with each spin and any wild moving to a previously occupied position will increment that wild position by 1x multiplier. Wilds leaving the reels are not lost (hence ‘trapped’) and all stay on the reels for the duration of the spins.
Super Graphics Super Lucky is a cute and charming slot but all the action really revolves around the bonus feature (which you can see in our gameplay video above); each of the games in the series has been a little better than the one before and this is our favourite so far.