|Manufacturer:||Playtech||Bet Per Spin:||£0.10 – £100.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||n/a|
|RTP:||99.58%||Game Type:||Table Game|
|Titan Casino||£400 Bonus For New Customers (T&C Apply)||Visit||Review|
It’s time to polish those shoes and don your poshest tuxedo as we sit down for a session of blackjack provided by Playtech. Cocktails are preferable but optional so make yourself comfortable in front of Perfect Blackjack because this is a version of the casino game with a couple of added extras.
How To Play Perfect Blackjack
At the most basic level, Perfect Blackjack is what you might expect – the aim is to obtain a higher score than the dealer while remaining under 21. Perfect Blackjack is played with six decks and play begins with the dealer distributing two cards to each player (or position) including himself. Players may now do the following depending on their hand:
- Hit – take another card
- Stand – stick with what you’ve got
- Double – double your stake and receive one more card but only if your cards total 10 or 11 Split – split the cards if they have the same value and play both as individual hands
- Buy Insurance – if the dealer has an A you will be offered insurance against a potential blackjack; it costs half your bet value and will pay 2/1 if a blackjack is revealed
With the basics out of the way you will notice that there are extra betting positions in Perfect Blackjack – the Player’s Pair and the Dealer’s Pair. Here you are betting that your first two cards of a hand (or the dealer’s) are a pair. There are three possible pair combinations and their payouts:
- Perfect Pair 25/1 – a pair of exactly the same card, possible because six decks are used.
- Coloured Pair 12/1 – a pair of the same colour.
- Red/Black Pair 6/1 – a pair comprising red and black cards.
You don’t have to use these extra betting positions but whether you do or not play progresses as usual; standard blackjack rules are followed and the dealer must draw to 16 and stand on 17 or above. Blackjacks payout at 3/2.
This is a classy version of blackjack and it’s a smooth gaming experience whether you want to use the side bets or not. It has a high RTP of 99.58% as long as you are sticking to standard blackjack strategy – read more about that here.