|Game:||Glory & Britannia||Paylines:||243|
|Manufacturer:||Playtech||Bet Per Spin:||£0.30 – £300.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||91.89% – 95.94%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
Medieval England is the setting for this online slot machine from Playtech which comes with free spins and seven mini-features which can be instantly purchased; it’s called Glory & Britannia and you can find out how it all works below.
Glory & Britannia is a five reel slot with three rows and two hundred and forty three ways to win; those reels are positioned in front of a castle which overlooks a sunny landscape of fields stretching into the distance. At the top of the screen are the seven optional side bets, more of which later.
The high value symbols include the standard, a crown, a cup, a ring and a book; 9, 10, J, Q, K and A represent the lower values.
The wild symbol is a gold brooch which appears on reels two, three and four only and which will replace all others to help form winning combos except for the flag scatter symbol.
This is triggered by landing at least three of the flag scatter symbols anywhere in view for which you will receive fifteen free spins. This round can’t be retriggered but an extra row is added to the reels to make a total of 1024 paylines.
Select one or more of these features above the reels for the following rewards:
- Lady of the Lake – three respins may be awarded after any spin and all low value symbols are removed.
- Templar Knight – stacked treasure chests are added to the reels which transform into matching symbols when they land.
- Guinevere – after the spin one symbol becomes enchanted and spreads across the reels.
- Merlin – a respin may be awarded with up to three reels turned wild.
- King Arthur – may add up to 20 extra spins when the main feature is triggered.
- Duke of York – may multiply and wins in the free spins by up to 5x.
- Robin Hood – up to twelve symbols are turned wild following a spin.
All side bets add 25% to your original stake.
Glory & Britannia is all about the side bets and how you’d like to mix and match them and experiment to find out what works best; we like the Guinevere option but the choice is yours!