|Game:||Dave Lame: Bad Magician||Paylines:||20|
|Manufacturer:||Scientific Games||Bet Per Spin:||£0.20 – £50.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||96.10%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
With a name like Dave Lame you probably shouldn’t draw attention to your lack of skills in the conjuring arts but that hasn’t stopped our eponymous hero – he’s the star of Dave Lame: Bad Magician and while his magic tricks might be rubbish, he’s quite capable of helping us out with various base game features and multiple free spins modes.
Dave Lame: Bad Magician is a five reel slot with three rows and twenty paylines in the base game; the reels spin on the stage of this empty auditorium while nervous Dave looks on from the left hand side.
The high value symbols include the logo, a bunch of flowers, a rabbit in a hat and a saw; the lower values are J, Q, K and A. The blue star is wild and the red pot is the scatter symbol.
Dave Lame: Bad Magician Bonus Features
Dave Lame’s Disappearing Act
If Dave appears on both sides of the reels during the base game then you’ll receive between two and five respins with paylines paying in both directions.
Pick A Pot
Landing three of the red pot scatter symbols anywhere in view will trigger one of five features – they are listed in order or value here, lowest to highest:
- Knife Throw – pick three of the ten balloons on the spinning wheel and they’ll reveal stake multipliers of up to 50x each.
- Rabbits Out Of Dave’s Hat – awards six free spins with random wilds on each spin.
- Card Trick – awards six free spins with multiplier values picked by the players landing on the reels and sticking there until the round ends. All are totalled and applied to the bet when the spins end. Any joker landing on reel five will double the multiplier values or award up to three extra spins.
- Escapology Act – awards unlimited free spins with each tap landing on reel five adding an extra row, extra paylines and an increased multiplier; when the reel set reaches nine rows and eighty paylines the round ends.
- Sawing A Reel In Half – Dave cuts the reels into two, three or four sets and awards eight free spins; any wild on one set will copy itself to the other sets and landing three more scatters will award two extra spins.
When entering the Pick A Pot feature you’ll be able to gamble your way to a more lucrative bonus if you want but there’s also the chance you can lose it all.
|The graphics are pretty basic in Dave Lame: Bad Magician, but there’s plenty going on here and lots of colourful gameplay; the music is suitably atmospheric also. We also like the option to gamble your way to a better feature.|
Dave Lame: Bad Magician FAQs
|Tell me the basic details!
Dave Lame: Bad Magician is a magic-themed video slot from Scientific Games with five reels and twenty paylines.
|How much per spin?
It costs between £0.10 and £50.00 per spin.
|Does it have any bonus features?
Yes! Dave Lame’s Disappearing Act plus five Pick A Pot features.
|What’s the RTP?
The Return To Player percentage for Dave Lame: Bad Magician is 96.10%.
|How To Win On Dave Lame: Bad Magician?
Create combos of at least three matching symbols or wilds starting from the left hand side. Trigger the features.
|Where can I play Dave Lame: Bad Magician?
You can play this slot at the casino listed above or just click the button below to head straight to one of our favourites.