There’s always room for some new blood in the online casino industry and so we are pleased to introduce a developer called 4ThePlayer; founded as recently as July 2018 by Andrew Porter and Chris Ash – two veterans of the gaming industry – it started to release games towards the end of 2019 to widespread acclaim.
Based in London, 4ThePlayer comes to this industry with the following ambitions:
- To be exciting for gamblers – the best math profiles
- To Create concise engaging game mechanics – no confusing gameplay
- Responsible gaming as the highest priority – protect our players
- To Create innovative themes, designs, and features – creating new experiences
- Big win potential in math
- 100% Adult design – no childish themes or styles
- Extensive and innovative marketing kits with memorable characters
- Closely integrated with the latest platform and promotional tools
9k Yeti was the first slot developed by 4ThePlayer and a very entertaining game it is too; this was closely followed by 1 Left Alive, a zombie-themed game which combines scares with reel-spinning fun and of course the chance to make some money.
We look forward to reviewing many more games from this developer so check back soon to see what’s been added to the list below.
External Link: www.4theplayer.com
|1 Left Alive||Review|
|2 Gods: Zeus vs Thor||Review|