|Game:||Thundercats: Reels of Thundera||Paylines:||20|
|Manufacturer:||Blueprint Gaming||Bet Per Spin:||£0.10 – £200.00|
||No||Genre:||TV & Movies|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||95.73%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
If you’ve previously enjoyed Blueprint Gaming’s Thundercats online slot then no doubt you’ll also appreciate Thundercats: Reels of Thundera, a sequel to the original which is bigger, better and full of themed bonus features – read all about it below.
Thundercats: Reels of Thundera is a five reel slot with three rows and twenty fixed paylines; the music from the TV show accompanies the spins which take place on silver reels against a volcanic backdrop.
The high value symbols include the stacked Thundercats logo, the famous claws, the sword, the vehicle and the surfboard; J, Q, K and A represent the lower values.
The wild is the golden ‘Wild’ which will replace all standard symbols to help form winning combinations; the scatter symbol is the gold and silver logo.
This is triggered by landing at least three of the scatter symbols anywhere in view and you’ll get to spin a wheel which will award one of the following six games:
- Sight Beyond Sight – pick an Eye of Thundera to improve or upgrade the win multiplier, trigger one of the other features or end the round.
- The Black Pyramid – pick objects to move along the pyramid trail and win cash; reach the top to start another feature.
- The Ever-Living: Free Spins – awards a set number of free spins with a multiplier value on each spin; two Mumm-Ra symbols will increase that multiplier.
- Hear The Roar: Free Spins – awards a set number of spins and if a Lion-O symbols lands on the reels one of the standard symbols will be upgraded. These spins may be retriggered.
- Thundercats Hooo! Free Spins – awards a set number of free spins with wild symbols which lock in place until the round ends; filling the reels with wilds awards five more spins.
- Ancient Spirits of Evil: trigger this by landing five scatter symbols to begin with and you’ll get to play a Wheel of Fortune game in which picking objects upgrades the wheel values and move you nearer to the centre. Reach the centre to trigger the Ultimate Thunder Bonus which is a multiplier of your winnings so far.
These features are listed in order of potential value and when the feature is triggered you’ll have the opportunity to gamble a less valuable one for a better one.
The following six features can be triggered at random during any spin:
- Lion-O adds wild symbols to the reels.
- Tygra turns reels wild with any win awarding another modifier.
- Panthro will link up to five reels together with matching symbols.
- Cheetara will rearrange symbols to try and create a win up to five times.
- Wily Kit & Kat add mystery symbols to the reels which transform into matching ones.
- Snarf adds bonus symbols to the reels to help trigger the main feature.
If that’s not enough the following four mini-features can hit on any non-winning spin:
- Cheetara awards a five of a kind win.
- Cheetara upgrades symbols to the Thundercats logo.
- The Sword of Omens removes symbols and allows more to fall in from above.
- The Sword of Omens removes all symbols, allowing more to fall in from above.
If Blueprint Gaming are aiming for a world record number of features in a slot machine then they may have managed it here; superlatives aside, Thundercats is a lot of fun and blends the characters and music from the cartoon seamlessly into this game – certainly recommended.