|Bet Victor||£50 Bonus and Great Member Benefits (T&C Apply)||Visit||Review|
Sugar Pop offers us something a little different from the usual spinning reels; it’s from Betsoft and it’s something of a cross between a five reel online slot and an arcade game. It’s got absolutely loads of bonus features, it’s fantastically colourful and it’s very addictive so reason to find out more.
Sugar Pop plays out on a 5 x 5 grid and the whole atmosphere of the game is something like a Dr Suess book. The background is filled with pink, cloudy things and there’s a meter to the right of the grid which is central to the gameplay.
All the seven basic symbols are brightly coloured sweets and winning combinations in this game are made by lining up three or more sweets horizontally and vertically – this includes L-shapes and the like. Those sweets will then disappear, allowing more to fall into place.
There also bonus symbols which we shall explain more below.
As you progress through the game you will notice the meter to the right of the reels filling up; each time it fills you will reach the next level and there are at least 20 of those with more added every now and then.
Some levels will introduce a new bonus symbol and these are as follows:
- Level 1 – Lollipop: rearranges the grid when there are no more wins available
- Level 2 – Caramel Chew: moves around the reels, crushing sweets in it’s path
- Level 4 – White Chocolate: this shoots almonds around the grid, destroying sweets
- Level 6 – Gumdrop: sucks up nearby sweets then explodes
- Level 8 – Jawbreaker:flies out of the grid, destroying nearby sweets
- Level 10 – Candy Cane: destroy all sweets on the same column and row
- Level 12 – Jelly Beans: 1 – 5 will hit the grid, destroying sweets
- Level 15 – Chocolate: all sweets around this symbol will turn to chocolate and explode
- Level 20 – Cotton Candy: a tornado of candy floss will destroy lots of sweets
Four of the same colour sweets making a match will create a multiplier of the same colour; this will apply to a win if it happens to take part in one.
Five or more of the same colour will create a bomb of the that colour; if it then takes part in another match, all of that colour on the reels will explode.
To the left of the grid you will see a letter under the words ‘Bonus Pattern’; if you’re matches fill in those corresponding spaces on the grid you will receive a large number of points towards the next level.
This is a brilliant time waster and, as we mentioned above, it’s really addictive, especially with the addition of the ability to level up. Quite possibly our favourite game of the moment.
|Bet Range:||£1.00 - £250.00|
|Base Game Jackpot:||20x|