|Manufacturer:||Dynamite Idea||Bet Per Spin:||£0.05 – £90.00|
|Bonus Features:||n/a||Free Spins:||No|
|RTP:||Unknown||Game Type:||Video Slot|
If you’re like us then you probably head straight for the Slots tab at your favourite online casino. However it’s well worth checking out what else is available and you can do that by clicking on the Arcade Games or Table Games tabs. In this section you can find some real oddities and something we’ve recently come across is Squares; it’s from a company called Dynamite Idea and it’s something of a cross between bingo and roulette.
The idea of Squares is to roll six balls around a roulette-like wheel and bet on a variety of outcomes determined by where they land. The 6 x 6 grid of numbers you can see in the screenshot above is important and we shall explain more below.
How It Works
Let’s start by expelling how the betting works here because the more complex bit. There are six groups of bets you can select from and they are reached via the tabs above the wheel.
- Odds/Evens – Here you are trying to predict how many of the six balls are odd and how many even. For slightly shorter odds you can bet on whether there will simply be more odd or even numbers.
- Totals – Just estimate the total of all the balls and bet on your choice.
- Corners – Here you can bet on how many numbers are ‘corner’ numbers on the grid. Zero – four are the options.
- High/Low – This is a bet on whether the last number rolled will be higher or lower than the first number.
- Middle – Back to the grid and here you must predict how many of the lighter, inner squares will be occupied from zero – six.
- Hit Or Miss – Just pick between 1 and 6 numbers from the grid on the left and decide whether you are going to bet on all of them to Hit or Miss. Bear in mind that picking six and trying to hit them all is approaching lottery-style odds.
To bet, just click on the little ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to increase or decrease you stake and it will show up on the bet slip on the right hand side.
Now just press ‘Submit Bets’ and the balls will roll into their respective numbers.
Once you’ve got to grips with the various betting options this is quite a decent diversion. You can also try out some of those betting systems more commonly associated with roulette.