|Game:||Plants vs Zombies||Paylines:||20|
|Manufacturer:||Blueprint||Bet Per Spin:||£0.20 – £400.00|
||No||Genre:||TV & Movies|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||94.68%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
- but why not try one of these?
Surely everyone is familiar with Plants vs Zombies by now? It’s the defence-based app and computer game in which you must select weaponised plants to destroy waves of comedy zombies. Now you can play an online slot version of that game and not only does it look like the real thing, it also includes various themed bonuses to match the original and a progressive jackpot. It’s developed by Blueprint Gaming and you can read all about it below.
Plants vs Zombies is a five reel slot with three rows and twenty fixed paylines; the symbols on the reels match the original game exactly, as do the sound effects and there’s a peaceful rural scene in the background, about to be invaded by zombies.
The standard symbols include the game’s logo, the chomper, sunflowers, the peashooter and then the usual 10, J, Q, K and A.
The zombie is the wild symbol and it’ll substitute for all others except the zombie hand scatter symbol and the four icons which determine that bonus – described in more detail below.
Plants vs Zombies Bonus
There are four different bonuses available and they are triggered by landing the zombie hand on reels one and three and then one of the following four icons on reel five:
- Cherry Bomb Free Spins – The reels will spin until the zombies below the reels make it across to the house and eat your brains. They can be destroyed by landing three Jalapeno chillis. Each cherry bomb which lands will change into matching symbols to form winning combos and the progressive jackpot can be won here by landing five trophy symbols anywhere in view.
- Zombie Bonus – This is a picking round in which you select items to win cash prizes; finding Crazy Dave will advance you to the next stage and all stages are based on scenes from the original game. The round ends when the zombies eat your brains and the progressive jackpot can be won by finding the trophy.
- Zen Garden – It’s time to water your plants so get started to reveal a prize; you have four more chances if you think there’s a better prize to be had under a different plant. Find the trophy to win the progressive jackpot.
- Marigold – Just water the Marigold for a cash prize; finding one in a watering can will increase you prize but a finding a zombie ends the round. Again, finding a trophy will win the progressive jackpot.
Wild Gargantuar Bonus
This can occur randomly on any spin and you will see a Gargantuar stomp across the screen, turning entire reels wild as he goes.
Plants vs Zombies is a superb way to spend your reel-spinning time with it’s fantastic graphics, brilliant bonus features and of course the progressive jackpot. Check it out – it has an RTP of 94.68%