|Game:||Ooh Aah Dracula||Paylines:||10|
|Manufacturer:||Barcrest||Bet Per Spin:||£0.10 – £500.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||96.00% – 99.00%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
|Mr Smith Casino||Up To 200 Wager-Free Spins (T&C Apply)||Visit||Review|
Horror and comedy make compelling bedfellows so we’re always pleased to be able to check out an online slot such as Ooh Aah Dracula; it’s developed by Barcrest and it’s designed in a cartoonish manner which should brighten most days. It’s also full of bonus features so check out the following review for more details.
Ooh Aah Dracula is a five reel slot with three rows and ten fixed paylines; the stone walls of Dracula’s castle are where the reels spin, separated by vertical chains. There’s a cheerful range of high value symbol including the game’s logo, Dracula, his castle, a female vampire and a rabbit; 10, J, Q, K and A make up the lower values.
The wild symbol is a big gold ‘Wild’ and the scatter symbol is a heart, complete with piercing stake.
Hi Roller Bet
This is an innovative feature in which players are offered the option to buy five spins at a higher price – there are two options:
- 20x Stake – five spins with increased RTP to 99.00% and awards Graveyard Bonus if free spins are activated.
- 30x Stake – five spins with increased RTP to 99.00% and awards Super Graveyard Bonus if free spins are activated.
The Graveyard Bonuses involve selecting a a grave when the free spins are over to reveal an extra cash bonus.
Three or more of the heart symbols anywhere in view will trigger this bonus and first you’ll see the Heart Attack Bonus play out in which the reels with heart symbols will freeze while the others spin, perhaps adding more heart symbols. This triggers the following:
- Three hearts – 15 free spins with one random symbol chosen as an extra wild.
- Four hearts – 15 free spins with one random symbol chosen as an extra wild after which you have the opportunity to exchange this prize for ten free spins with two extra wilds.
- Five hearts – 15 free spins with one random symbol chosen as an extra wild after which you have the opportunity to exchange this prize for ten free spins with two extra wilds; if that’s not enough you can reject it and chose five spins with three extra wilds.
To help make your mind up there’s a ‘best strategy indicator’ featuring a bony hand in front of a gravestone (see Game Three above). It will point left or right to tell you what the statistically best choice is, although there’s no guarantees for a better outcome.
Ooh Aah Dracula Online Slot Playing Tips
It seems counterintuitive but it’s better to play the High Roller stakes – this has an RTP of 99.00% compared to 96.00% playing the standard wager.
It takes a bit of time to grasp the different features but it’s worth the learning curve – Ooh Aah Dracula is good fun with a sense of humour and plenty of bonus features. Check it out!