|Manufacturer:||Nolimit City||Bet Per Spin:||£0.20 – £3.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||96.00%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
£30 In Bonuses + 100 Free Spins
Rewards For Loyal Players
Regular Free Spins Offered
'Drops & Wins' Slots Tourney
New Customers Only. Opt in and Wager £10 within 7 days of registration and get a £70 bonus = 2x £20 and 3x £10 bonuses for selected games, up to 40x wagering plus 5x 10 free Spins over 5 days. Max Redeemable £1,750. Bonuses expire in 7 days, spins in 1 day. Card Payments only. T&Cs Apply. 18+ | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly."
18+ BeGambleAware, Gamble Responsibly
Fifty Free Spins For New Players
Huge Range Of Slots
New Player Offer at bet365 – Discover bet365 Casino with 50 Free Spins. Deposit and stake £10 on eligible Casino games to get 50 Free Spins. Time limits, game restrictions and T&Cs apply.
18+ BeGambleAware, Gamble Responsibly
It’s back down the mine we go in this online slot from Nolimit City and this time there’s no pretence that digging for jewels was fun in anyway – the name of this game is Misery Mining and it comes with a clever gameplay mechanic which expands the playing area along with bonus features which include two types of free spins with plenty of extra enhancements.
Misery Mining starts off as a 3×3 grid with 27 paylines in which wins are formed from left to right in the normal way but the playing area expands when various things happen leading to a maximum of 823,543 ways to win. This is a gloomy mine infested with rodents and the paraphernalia of a grim underground existence.
The five high value symbols are the one-eyed miner, the rat, the bottle of whisky, the compass and the pipe; 10, J, Q, K and A make up the lower values. The xBomb is wild and the scatter symbols are the ‘S’ and the golden cart.
Misery Mining Bonus Features
Collapsing Mine & Increasing Paylines
This game uses collapsing symbols in which those in a winning combo will disappear and be replaced by more falling in from above, potentially extending the wins. However the addition here is that there are other ways to cause a collapse and increase the paylines at the same time:
- xBomb – an xBomb will landing next to the barrier will destroy the surrounding symbols and push the adjacent barriers one row and/or reel outwards. An xBomb in the centre position pushes out all barriers.
- Scatters – if two scatters land they’ll turn into xBombs and explode.
The free spins are triggered by landing three of the scattered ‘S’ symbols or golden carts anywhere on the reels and you’ll get to choose between Mouse and Rat spin modes.
- Three ‘S’ scatter starts with 8 free spins on a 3×3 grid (Mouse Mode)
- Two ‘S’ symbols and one cart starts with 10 free spins on a 4×4 grid. (Mouse Mode)
- One ‘S’ symbol and two carts starts with 12 free spins on a 5×5 grid. (Mouse Mode)
Rat Mode is a respin round which starts with three spins which reset with each new golden cart or coin wagon activating.
Above the reels there’s a row of mine carts which contain one of the following mini-features and they’re activated when a scatterer ‘S’ or cart lands on the reel below. A cart will also add a multiplier value.
The Side and Bottom collectors are activated by bombs and rats and the sums collected in these are awarded at the end as long as they’ve been opened.
- Coin Wagons – displays a multiplier value which is collected in the closest collection point.
- Multipliers – add a multiplier value to any subsequent wins.
- Bomb – drops down onto the scatter and explodes all surrounding positions.
- Bag – collects all scatter values in the same row as the scatter and adds this sum to itself.
- Chest – collects all values on visible scatters and side collectors and adds to the end win.
- Dwarf – sticks itself to the scatter and collects all scatter values in view.
- Rat – appears on reels one and seven and when activated will collect the values from the collection points on that reel and open a new collector.
- Super Scatter – appears on reels two and six but will add itself to a random reel position. Adds two more spins in Mouse mode.
|While the misery might be evident for those actually down the mine it’s all very entertaining for those of us content to just spin the reels; there are two main aspects to Misery Mining – the gameplay with the collapsing reels/increasing paylines and the expansive free spins round with all those extra enhancements. It’s high quality, enjoyable stuff and highly recommended.|
Misery Mining FAQs
|Tell me the basic details!
Misery Mining is a video slot from Nolimit City with an initial three reels and 27 paylines.
|How much per spin?
It costs between £0.20 and £3.00 per spin.
|Does it have any bonus features?|
Yes! Mouse & Rat free spins with lots of enhancements and collapsing reels.
|What’s the RTP?
The Return To Player percentage listed by the developer for Misery Mining is 96.00% but always check your casino because it may differ.
|How To Win On Misery Mining
Create winning combinations by landing at least three matching symbols or wilds starting from the left hand side. Trigger one of the features.
|Where can I play Misery Mining?
You can play this slot at the casino listed above or just click the button below to head straight there.