|Manufacturer:||Blueprint Gaming||Bet Per Spin:||£0.20 – £200.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||95.00%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
Inspector Gadget was always one of the oddest superheroes of our cartoon-watching childhood – something of a cross between Inspector Clouseau and Iron Man with a bit of slapstick comedy thrown in; anyway there’s now an online slot based on this character, it’s developed by Blueprint Gaming and it comes with a veritable array of gadget-themed bonus features.
Inspector Gadget is a five reel slot with four rows and twenty fixed paylines; cogwheels attached to the metal reels turn as you spin them and this construction floats in front of a colourful city vista.
The high value symbols are all related to the theme and include the game’s logo (which appears stacked), the car, some secret files, a safe and a pair of handcuffs; J, Q, K and A makeup the lower values.
A fizzing bomb is the wild and it will substitute for all others to help form winning combinations except for the M.A.D. bonus symbol.
The following mini-features can occur on any spin when the phone rings:
- Mission Gadget Wilds – extra wilds appear on the reels for that spin.
- Mission Penny Stacked Wilds – stacked wilds will be added to the reels for that spin.
- Mission Mystery Brain – brain symbols are added to the reels which transform into matching symbols to potentially help with a win.
- Mission Colossal Symbols – a huge symbols will be added to the first three or second three reels.
- Mission M.A.D. Added – extra bonus symbols are added to the reels to help trigger the main feature.
There are also two even smaller modifiers involving the mallet or the safe, both of which change a losing spin into a win.
For the first four features there’s a chance the reels will expand to become seven rows high with fifty paylines.
This is triggered by landing at least three of the bonus symbols anywhere in view and a Wheel of Fortune will now spin to determine which of the following five bonuses will be awarded:
- Safe Heist – pick safes to reveal prizes until you are made an offer; accept it or reject it and carry on. The other four bonuses can be triggered from here.
- Dr Claw’s M.A.D. Agent Bonus – select items to to reveal a multiplier value for your agent win; a cat upgrades the multipliers and finding three M.A.D. symbols takes you straight to the M.A.D. Money Bonus.
- Every Penny Counts Free Spins – awards a free spins round in which frozen wilds are present on multiple sets of reels and prizes awarded accordingly.
- M.A.D. Dash Free Spins – awards a number of free spins on a 5×4 set of reels with a trail of bonuses above; a car landing on the reels will then drive around the trail and land on a prize.
- M.A.D. Money Bonus – this is reached from the other bonuses or by triggering the feature with five bonus symbols; just pick from the items on display to reveal cash awards until you find ‘Collect’.
Inspector Gadget is a slot which channels the spirit of this odd crime-fighter very well in it’s numerous bonus features and music from the original show; the various bonus hit regularly, especially the smaller ones, and there’s an RTP of 95.00%.