|Manufacturer:||Play N Go||Bet Per Spin:||£0.20 – £100.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||96.20%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
Fantasy worlds have inspired many on online slot machine over the years and Hammerfall is one more to add to that list – it’s developed by Play N GO and it’s an arcade-style reel spinner which has a cluster payline mechanic, three Song features and the Hammer High free spin.
Hammerfall plays out on the 7 x 7 gameplay area you can see above and the aim is to create clusters of at least five matching symbols connected horizontally and/or vertically – those symbols involved will then disappear and allow more to fall in from above, potentially creating more wins. There’s a scary, hammer-wielding knight on the right hand side and the backdrop can change according to the world we’re currently in.
The four higher value symbols include the knight, the gold shield, the hemmers and the green moon crest; five gems in various colours represent the lower values. The blue and red ‘H’ symbols are the wilds.
Hammerfall Bonus Features
Super Tiles & Lightning Wilds
On each spin the grid will contain Super Tiles which are the positions surround by a blue light; if a combo is created using this Super Tile it will become wild for the rest of this spin/cascade and may also have a win multiplier of up to 3x attached.
These can be awarded at random on a non-winning spin:
- Never Forgive, Never Forget – a symbol is picked and all instances of that one will be dragged to the centre position, moving all other symbols in their path and allowing new cascades.
- Bring It! – all high value symbols are highlighted and most will be transformed into matching ones while a few will be destroyed.
- One Against The World – all symbols of one type are selected and adjacent ones will be transformed into matching ones or destroyed.
- Chain Of Command – a connected chain of symbols is selected, most of which are transformed into matching ones while some are destroyed.
Song Features & Changing Worlds
Hammerfall takes place in three different worlds and the way to move to a new one is to trigger a Song Feature; these are activated by collecting twenty five symbols during a spin/cascade to charge up the hammer in the top left hand corner. Once charged the hammer will trigger the Song feature for this world:
- Twilight Princess – a 2×2 Mega Wild is added to the reels.
- Second To None – all high value symbols are transformed into matching ones.
- And Yet I Smile – all low value symbols are removed from the grid, triggering a cascade.
This is triggered by filling the hammer with twenty five winning symbols and then ‘overcharging’ it by adding another twenty five in the same spin; you’ll now receive one free spins in which all Song features are activated one after another.
Hammerfall is exactly the type of arcade-slot we like with those cascading reels offering the promise of Song features and the Hammerfall bonus; the Destruction mini-features also hit regularly to help things along. Highly recommended!
Tell me the basic details!
Hammerfall is a fantasy-themed video slot from Play N Go with a cluster gameplay mechanic.
How much per spin?
It costs between £0.20 and £100.00 per spin.
Does it have any bonus features?
Yes! Super Tiles, Destruction mini-features, Song bonuses and the Hammer High free spin.
What’s the RTP?
The Return To Player percentage for Hammerfall is 96.20%.
How To Win On Hammerfall?
Land at least three matching symbols or wilds on adjacent reels starting from the left hand side. Trigger one of the features.
Where can I play Hammerfall?
You can play this slot at one of the casinos listed above or just click the button below to head straight to one of our favourites.