|Game:||Good Girl Bad Girl||Paylines:||15|
|Manufacturer:||Betsoft||Bet Per Spin:||£0.01 – £75.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||96.50%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
|Mr Green Casino||£100 Welcome Bonus + 100 Free Spins|
If you’re life is one constant struggle between the ‘fun’ and the ‘sensible’ sides of your brain then you may well enjoy this superb-looking online slot from Betsoft. It’s called Good Girl, Bad Girl and it pits the angelic against the deviant in a game which offers players the option to alter their gameplay and the potential bonus features and wins. There’s also a progressive jackpot to add to the entertainment.
Good Girl, Bad Girl is a five reel slot with three rows and up to fifteen paylines; the left side of the screen is all sweetness and light fading into gloom and decay as we move across to the right. The two girls are hovering on their respective sides of the reels.
There are four high value symbols – the good girl, the bad girl and their two cats – along with the usual low value symbols – 10, J, Q, K and A.
The halo and the pitchfork are the wild symbols and the Money Wheel is the scatter which triggers the main feature.
- Players can choose between three modes of gameplay by clicking the little arrow directly below the reels:
- Good Mode – wins are formed from left to right and are smaller but more regular (lower variance).
- Bad Mode – wins are formed from right to left and are larger but less frequent (higher variance).
- Both Modes – wins are formed both ways but your stake is doubled.
The halo and the pitchfork are the wild symbols and they have slightly different abilities:
- Halo – appears on reels one, two and three and can be a 1x or 2x multiplier.
- Pitchfork – appears on reels three, four and five and can be a 1x-4x multiplier.
The Click Me Feature will be triggered when the halo and pitchfork land next to each other; depending on the gameplay mode you are using you are presented with the following options:
- Good Variant – there are four boxes, two glowing (small and medium wins) and two plain (big win and collect).
- Bad Variant – there are four boxes, two glowing (small and medium wins) and two plain (big win and collect).
- Good/Bad – choose between the above variants.
There are four potential picking rounds so you can either pick the glowing boxes for guaranteed wins or risk the plain boxes for a bigger win. Finding ‘Collect’ ends the feature.
This is triggered by landing three of the Money Wheel symbol anywhere on reels one, three and five and you will now get to play a Wheel Of Fortune. Again, depending on the mode you are playing you will spin the Good Money Wheel or the Bad Money Wheel or have a choice between the two.
Prizes on offer are cash, free spins and either the good or bad progressive jackpot (the totals are shown above the reels).
Each base game win can be gambled by clicking the ‘Double Up’ button and you now get to pick ‘Good’ or ‘Bad’ on the toss of a coin. If you lose the round is over.
Good Girl Bad Girl Online Slot Playing Tips
To qualify for the progressive jackpot you must be playing at the maximum bet level.
Good Girl Bad Girl is another fantastic 3D slot from Betsoft which offers tons of bonus features, player interactivity and a progressive jackpot. There’s no reason not to check out this brilliant game.