|Game:||God of the Sea||Paylines:||30|
|Manufacturer:||Rising Entertainment||Bet Per Spin:||£0.30 – £480.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||96.00%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
Greek mythology forms the basis for this online slot machine from Rising Entertainment and in particular Poseidon, the God of the Sea; dive with us below the ocean waves to find out all about the multiple base game features and free spins.
God of the Sea is a five reel slot with four rows and thirty fixed paylines; the reel-spinning action takes place underwater in the shade of submerged temple ruins, lit by refracted sunlight from above. The carved area above the reels becomes active during the various features.
The higher value symbols are Poseidon, the warrior and the goddess, a lute and an amphora; 9, 10, J, Q, K and A make up the lower values.
The wild is a big, gold ‘Wild’ which will replace all others to help form winning combinations except for the gold mask scatter symbol.
Base Game Bonuses
The following mini-features can be triggered at any time during the base game:
- Goddesss – a light appears at various places on the reels which is then replaced by a wild symbol.
- Warrior – all reel positions turn into shields which then reveal either high value symbols or wilds.
- Chance Game – awards five free spins with an extra scatter symbol on reel one to give you a better chance of triggering the free spins round.
- Poseidon’s Hand – awarded when two scatter symbols land on reels one, two or three; a third scatter will be guaranteed to land on reels four or five to trigger the free spins.
This is triggered by landing three, four or five of the gold scatter symbols anywhere in view for which you will receive 8, 16 or 24 free spins respectively; the first thing to do is pick one Poseidon’s two ‘Power Balls’ to reveal which game mode will be played:
- Golden Free Spins – warrior and goddess symbols transform into Poseidon and there are extra wilds.
- Silver Free Spins – extra Poseidon symbols are added to the reels.
This round can be retriggered by landing more scatter symbols.
By the shape of God of the Sea it’s clear that this is a slot designed primarily for mobile devices but it works perfectly well on bigger screens also; it’s a feature-rich game with the base game bonuses hitting regularly and a nice undersea vibe.