|Manufacturer:||Realistic Games||Bet Per Spin:||£0.20 – £20.00|
||No||Genre:||TV & Movies|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||No|
|RTP:||96.06%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
If you can picture yourself taking part in a television gameshow from the 1970s then you’re already halfway to experiencing this online slot machine from Realistic Games; it’s called Game Changer and it comes with a clever, theme-related bonus feature.
Game Changer is a five reel slot with three rows and twenty fixed paylines; those reels float in front of the spotlit television studio in which this particular competition is taking place.
The high value symbols are represented by all the luxury prizes available and include a flight, a yacht, a posh car, a pair of expensive watches, a teas-maid and a cuddly toy; lower values are 10, J, Q, K and A. There are also eight special symbols shown below:
The ‘GC’ logo is wild and it will substitute for all other symbols to help out.
Game Changer Bonus Game
This is the clever stuff and it’s triggered by landing a combination of any of the symbols around the edge of the reels – that is to say everywhere apart from the centre positions on reels two, three and four. Any symbols which are ‘Take Prize’, ‘Roll Even’, ‘Double Trouble’ and ‘Respin Reel’ now also display ‘X’ and the number 3. The centre positions display prize amounts and the prize items contain multiplier values.
Now roll the dice and you’ll move around that outside track of symbols – landing prize multipliers or one of the four symbols we haven’t talked about yet awards the following:
- Win All Prizes – wins all prizes in view.
- Trail Run – awards at least two prize positions.
- Random Stop – press the button for a random prize award.
- Level Up – the five lowest value symbols are upgraded with the flight turning into a wild.
But land on one of the X symbols and the following bad things happen:
- Double Trouble – roll the dice for a double and the round ends.
- Roll Even – roll the dice for an odd total and the round is over.
- Respin Reel – one symbol is lit and respun, if it fails to complete the track around the outside the round is over.
- Take Prize – prizes are awarded and the round is over.
There’s always a GC symbol in the bottom left position and each time you land on that one of the ‘Game Changer’ letters lights up – lighting them all awards 50x the stake.
Game Changer brings something new to the bonus party and that’s always a good thing – this feature is a sort of combination of a UK-style fruit machine integrated into the base game and we like it!