|Manufacturer:||DreamTech||Bet Per Spin:||£0.30 – £150.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||96.43%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
Cherry blossom drifting through the air and mountains in the hazy background can only mean that we’re back in China to try out this online slot from DreamTech Gaming; it’s called Elemental Princess and from £0.30 per spin it offers players wild features based on the elements and themed free spins.
Elemental Princess is a five reel slot with three rows and twenty five fixed paylines; those reel spin within a neat, wooden frame which floats on a platform above the dark blue water.
High value symbols include the orange mirror, the red ring, the blue glass ball and the water bottle; 9, 10, J, Q, K and A represent the lower values. The butterfly is the regular wild and it will replace everything except for the Lotus scatter.
Elemental Princess Bonus Features
This can occur during any base game spin and one of the four elemental princesses will appear, replace the regular wild and do the following:
- Earth Princess – any adjacent high value symbol will turn wild.
- Water Princess – between two and ten extra wilds are added to the reels.
- Fire Princess – all wins are multiplied by between 2x and 10x.
- Air Princess – a large, wild (1×2, 2×2, 3×2 or 3×3) will settle on the reels to help out.
Landing at least three of the Lotus flower scatter symbols anywhere in view will award ten free spins plus one of the following enhancements:
- Earth Princess – each Earth Princess which replaces a wild will turn any adjacent high value symbol wild.
- Water Princess – each Water Princess which replaces a wild will lock in place until the round ends.
- Fire Princess – each Fire Princess which replaces a wild will increase the win multiplier by 1x.
- Air Princess – a 1×2 Air Princess wild floats on the reels; collect 2, 5 and 9 more Princesses to increase the size of that floating wild to 2×2, 3×2 and finally 3×3.
Elemental Princess is a high quality, good-looking slot which sticks to the narrative really well and themes all of its features on the various base elements to good effect. A relatively high RTP of 96.43% rounds things nicely and makes this game one to try out.