|Game:||Dwarfs Gone Wild||Paylines:||20|
|Manufacturer:||Quickspin||Bet Per Spin:||£0.20 – £100.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||96.38%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
What does it take for a dwarf to go wild? Theft of their gold? Poor quality beer in the local drinking hole? There are probably plenty of ways to rile a dwarf but in this online slot from Quickspin the damage has already been done – Dwarfs Gone Wild tells the tale of what happens after….
Dwarfs Gone Wild is a five reel slot with three rows and twenty fixed paylines; the reels spin within the entrance to a gold mine which, by the look of the mossy roof and unsound structure, looks as if it’s been standing for a while.
Snow White and seven dwarves represent the high value symbols and these include a strongman, one with a red moustache, one with a red flying helmet, one with a hammer, a hunter, a wizard and a posh chap with a top hat; Q, K and A make up the lower values.
The wild is the game’s logo and it will replace all others to help make winning matches except for the diamond bonus symbol and Magic Mirror.
Trigger this by landing the Magic Mirror anywhere on reel three; you’ll now receive two respins with 300 extra high value Snow White symbols added to the reels.
Golden Minecart Bonus Meter
You may have noticed the meter to the left of the reels and when you start the game it will be 75% full; each time a dwarf combo lands on the reels it will fill up a bit and when it reaches the top a minecart to the side will light up. These minecarts represent features in the free spins round.
This is triggered by landing three of the diamond bonus symbols anywhere on reels two, three and four or by filling up all seven minecarts: you’ll now receive seven free spins with the extra features won from the Golden Minecart Meter:
- Rolling Wilds – a wild symbol is paced on reels two, three or four and it will move one position to the left on each spin (which don’t affect the remaining number of spins).
- Spreading Wilds – a wild symbol is added to the reels which then spread to a maximum of of four extra positions.
- Throwback Wilds – adds between two and five wild symbols to the reels.
- Full Reel Wilds – a maximum of two reels become completely wild.
- Free Wild – a wild symbol is added where it will do the best job.
- Extra Free Spins – between three and five extra spins are awarded.
- Win Multiplier – a multiplier of up to 5x is applied to at least one win.
It’s not possible to trigger any more spins from within this round.
Dwarfs Gone Wild is great game which extends the Snow White narrative into a new direction; we like the idea of the Golden Minecarts because it means that one way or another, the free spins will be triggered eventually. The cartoon-style animations and graphics are excellent, as is the Disneyfied soundtrack and it comes with an RTP of 96.38%.