|Game:||Dead Man’s Trail||Paylines:||40|
|Manufacturer:||Relax Gaming||Bet Per Spin:||£0.10- £20.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||No|
|RTP:||96.29%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
There are pirates afoot in this online slot from Relax Gaming and they’re all searching for loot along the Dead Man’s Trail; from £0.20 per spin this classy game tempts players with the Trail Bonus pirate map and the lucrative Coin Feature.
Dead Man’s Trail is a five reel slot with four rows and forty fixed paylines; play this game in full screen and you’ll get the benefit of a fantastic backdrop featuring this Caribbean pirate cove where plunder is unloaded and ships repaired.
The four high value symbols are the various pirate captains and the lower values are J, Q, K and A; the golden ‘W’ is wild and the special symbols are the Bonus ship and the coins.
Dead Man’s Trail Bonus Features
This is where we get to track down some of that pirate treasure and it’s triggered by landing at least three of the Bonus ship symbols anywhere in view; the spinner will determine how many places around the trail you’ll move on each turn and there are various bonuses depending on the position. You’ll start on the ‘Start’ tile, receive the multiplier value from the ‘Normal’ tile and end the round on the ‘End’ tile – each normal tile landed on becomes an end tile.
Hitting a mystery chest awards one of the following extras:
- Scout – places a multiplier value of 100x, 200x, 500x or 1000x on one tile.
- One-Eye – applies a multiplier of between 2x and 5x to 2, 3, or 4 normal tiles.
- Commander – adds a multiplier of 3, 4 or 5 to each normal tile.
- Collector – collects all multiplier values on the normal tiles and adds them to the total prize.
- Collect & Command – collects all multiplier values on the tiles and adds that amount to all those tiles, awarding it as a prize as well.
- Reset – all end tiles become normal tiles again with a random multiplier.
- Super Reset – all end tiles become Mystery Chests.
- Coin Win – awards a win of between 25x and 50x.
- Persistent Scout – does the same as the Scout but on each subsequent move.
- Persistent One-Eye – does the same as the One-Eye but on each subsequent move.
- Persistent Commander – does the same as the Commander but on each subsequent move.
There’s a maximum possible prize of 50,000x the stake for this feature and at that point the round will end.
This is triggered by landing coins on at least three different reels after which you’ll receive the total value displayed on them.
|We like pirates and we like slot machines so Dead Man’s Trail is the perfect combination – the dark atmosphere and high quality graphics set the scene and there are some really big wins available in the Trail Bonus. Don’t miss this trip to pirate HQ!|
Dead Man’s Trail FAQs
|Tell me the basic details!
Dead Man’s Trail is an pirate-themed video slot from Relax Gaming with five reels and 40 paylines.
|How much per spin?
It costs between £0.20 and £20.00 per spin.
|Does it have any bonus features?
Yes! The Trail Bonus and the Coin Feature..
|What’s the RTP?
The Return To Player percentage for PapayaPop is 96.29%.
|How To Win On Dead Man’s Trail?
Create combos of at least three matching symbols or wilds anywhere on the reels. Trigger the features.
|Where can I play Dead Man’s Trail?
You can play this slot at the casino listed above or just click the button below to head straight to one of our favourites.