|Manufacturer:||betdigital||Bet Per Spin:||£0.25 – £200.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||95.84%||Game Type:||Fruit Machine|
|Mr Green Casino||£100 Welcome Bonus + 100 Free Spins|
If you miss the good old days of standing in the corner of a pub and spinning the reels on a UK-style fruit machine than this online slot from betdigital might bring back some memories; it’s called Cash Point and it comes with plenty of features to remind of us of the old days.
Cash Point is a three reel slot with three rows and one payline; it’s designed to look like the face of a fruit machine with lots of flashing lights and features ready for action above those reels.
There are some familiar symbols on show here including a golden pound sign, red and blue sevens, single, double and triple bars, grapes, watermelons, lemons and cherries. There are no wild or bonus symbols in Cash Point.
Cash Point Trail
Some of the symbols on the reels also show small numbers and these are calculated on each spin to work your way up the trail (the arrows in the bottom right hand corner). Progress can be held randomly from one spin to the next if you are lucky. If you reach position four one of the following mini-bonuses is awarded to try and move you along a bit further:
- A respin which may add more numbers.
- Numbers on the payline are added to the trail again.
- All numbers in view are added to the payline.
- Move to position eight.
- A boost to a higher position.
- Press ‘Spin’ to stop the light further up the trail.
Cash Cards Bonus
Reaching position eight or above on the trail will start this bonus; one of the following features is picked for you but just press ‘Shuffle Feature’ to try for a different one:
- Reel Money – stop reel two spinning and the symbol on the payline will produce a win.
- Cash Stopper – press ‘Spin’ stop the light on the cash ladder for a cash prize.
- Win Streak – awards a series of winning spins.
- Cash Repeater – awards a guaranteed winning combo which can be repeated.
- Reel Roulette – press ‘Spin’ to stop the light which is circling the reels, the symbol it lands on will pay out.
- Cash Climber – try and stop the flashing light to move up the ladder for a bigger win.
- Fast Cash – the reels award a winning combo which can then be repeated.
- Win Stepper – the lowest win is awarded with the chance to move up to the next value.
- 7th Heaven – red or blue seven combo is awarded.
- Pick A Win – the reels award a winning combo which you can accept or try for a better one.
- Cash Falls – press ‘Spin’ to stop the light on the ladder which will award a prize and the chance of a second press.
- Jackpot Repeater – awards the highest prize and the chance of a repeat.
This can occur on any spin, the game’s title will turn red which means that a large win is on the way.
Cash Point really does channel the spirit of the good old fruit machine with it’s design and offering of multiple small features; the number trail is the basis of it all and all that’s missing are some ‘Hold’ buttons under the reels and a sticky carpet. This game comes with an RTP of 95.84%.