|Game:||Bullets For Money||Paylines:||18|
|Manufacturer:||Espresso Games||Bet Per Spin:||£0.18 – £96.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||96.49%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
- try one of our favourites below.
Once again we find ourselves ensconced in the Old West in the company of various ne’er do wells as we check out Bullets For Money, an online slot developed by Espresso Games with a variety of bonus features and a progressive jackpot to aim for,
Bullets For Money is a five reel slot with three rows and eighteen fixed paylines; those reels spin within wooden posts on the porch of a building in this Western town – perhaps the place where we swap our hard currency for bullets.
All the symbols are related to the theme and include the green safe, the sheriff, the native American, the undertaker, the pianist, the drunk chap, the vulture, the horseshoe and pair of pistols.
The cowgirl is wild and she will substitute for all others to form winning combos, multiplying by 2x all wins except for those which include the vulture, the pistols and the horseshoe; note that although she appears on all reels, she only acts as wild from reel two onwards. She won’t act as a wild when it comes to the barrel scatter symbol.
This is triggered by landing two or more of the barrel scatter symbols anywhere in view for which you will receive the following:
- Two barrels – 2 free spins
- Three barrels – 4 free spins
- Four barrels – 6 free spins
- Five barrels – 8 free spins
Gameplay during the spins is the same as in the base game although it’s possible to trigger more by landing more barrels; additionally the other features can be activated from here.
There are three extra bonus symbols on the reels and these award the following features:
- Bandit Duel (three or more wanted posters starting from the left hand side) – pick a bandit to duel and receive a random multiplier of your stake.
- City Bandits (three or more street views starting from the left hand side) – shoot bandits to collect multipliers of your stake. Ends when you hit ‘Stop’ or at a maximum of 20x.
- Train Bandits (three or more train symbols starting from the left hand side) – shoot bandits to collect multipliers of your stake. Ends when you hit ‘Stop’ or at a maximum of 20x.
All three can be gambled at the end if you fancy a punt at a double or nothing wager.
This is won if you can land five of the green safe symbols on a payline; however the percentage of the prize you win depends on your stake (or step level):
- 1 Coin – 20%
- 2 Coin – 40%
- 3 Coin – 60%
- 4 Coin – 80%
- 5 Coin – 100%
There’s a lot to like about Bullets For Money – loads of features and a progressive jackpot for a start; it’s action packed, designed to a decent standard and comes with an RTP of 96.49%.