|Manufacturer:||Blueprint Gaming||Bet Per Spin:||£0.20 – £400.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||92.70%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
|Bet Victor||£70 Bonus and Great Member Benefits ||Visit||Review|
|Mr Green Casino||£100 Welcome Bonus + 100 Free Spins ||Visit||Review|
Daily Mirror readers will be well aware of the antics of Andy Capp, the jobless, lazy and mostly drunk anti-hero of the long running comic strip; he’s now also the theme of this online slot from Blueprint Gaming which comes with numerous bonus features and a progressive jackpot.
Andy Capp is a five reel slot with three rows and twenty fixed paylines; the action takes place in the Capps’ house with Andy lounging on a settee beneath the windows on which the reels spin.
The high value symbols include a pint of something dark, a football, a newspaper, a television and the game’s logo (which appears stacked); J, Q, K and A make up the lower values.
The wild is big, red ‘Wild’ on a purple background and it will replace all others to help form winning matches except for the Andy Capp bonus symbol.
This is kicked off by landing three Andys anywhere on reels one, three and five and you will now get to watch him walk across the screen to reveal one of five bonus games:
- The Jolly Riveter Super Bonus – collect Andy Capp symbols to increase the free spins multiplier; select from the beer taps at the end of the round to retrigger it or collect your winnings.
- The Boozer Free Spins – awards ten free spins in which you will collect wild symbols; when the spins have finished the wilds are put back on the reels for a final spin. Select from the beer taps to retrigger or collect.
- On Me ‘Ead Free Spins – awards unlimited free spins with sticky wilds added when Andy scores a goal; the round is over when Andy gets a warning, a yellow card and finally a red card.
- The Bookies Bonus – awards a picking round in which the first pick determines the volatility, the second pick reveals a multiplier, collect or three trophies which will award a big money multiplier.
- Let’s Play Darts Bonus – Andy throws three darts at the board which add up to a multiplier which is applied to any winnings; the maximum is 180x.
These mini-features can be awarded randomly on any base game spin:
- Dream Women – dream clouds appears on the reels which either show a beautiful women which upgrades a random symbol or Flo (Andy’s wife); Flo will end the feature.
- Colossal Ale – a 3×3 wild symbols is added to the reels which may then enlarge other symbols.
- Andy’s Wild Dream – a number of wild symbols are added to the reels.
Angel Princess is part of Blueprint Gaming’s Jackpot King progressive jackpot series and this feature is triggered by landing five jackpot symbols on the reels. You’ll then play a reel set where the aim is to collect crowns before the round ends – manage at least 15 and you’ll get to spin the wheel of fortune which could win you the progressive jackpot.
Andy Capp is a fitting tribute to the alcoholic northerner who spends his days asleep or in the pub; there are bonus features galore, a progressive jackpot, a design faithful to the original comic strip but a slightly low RTP of 92.70%.