|Manufacturer:||Betsoft||Bet Per Spin:||£0.30 – £150.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||Unknown||Game Type:||Video Slot|
Join us now as we journey into a world of magic and wizardry in this online slot from Betsoft Gaming; it’s called Alkemor’s Tower and it’s designed with as much quality and attention to detail as other recent games from this developer. It’s full of bonus feature and mini games and you can read all about it below.
Alkemor’s Tower is a five reel slot with three rows and 243 ways to win – there’s no standard payline structure and you’ll make a winning combo as long as you have three matching symbols in adjacent reels from left to right. The reels are carved from wood with chains hanging on either side – staircases wind up into the darkness beyond.
The high value symbols are theme-related and include Alkemor, a green crystal, a pile of coins, a gold ring, a small pile of coloured gems, a toadstool, a scroll and set of scales.
There’s no wild symbol but there’s a spell book which appears on reels one, two, four and five and four elemental spells (earth, fire, water and air) which may appear on reel three.
This extra feature is triggered by landing spell books on reels one and two and one of the elemental symbols on reel three; more spell books on reels three and four will enhance the effects of each particular spell:
- Water Spell – all spell books and elemental symbols will become wild except any books on reel one which turn into a random symbol. Any payouts are then calculated.
- Earth Spell – all spell books and elemental symbols on reels two – four will become wild and all other symbols are replaced by new ones falling down from above, payouts are then recalculated.
- Air Spell – all spell books and elemental symbols on reels two – four become wild and all the other symbols rearrange themselves into new positions. Payouts are then recalculated.
- Fire Spell – all spell books and elemental symbols on reels two – four become wild after which more wilds are added, equal to the number of spell books. Payouts are then recalculated.
The free spins are triggered by landing spell books on reels one and two and either a book/vine or bound book on reel three; you will receive between 10 – 15 free spins on new sets of reels with new symbols. The two free spin versions offer separate bonus features:
- Vine/The Nature Floor – a vine symbol on reel three will eat it’s neighbours, giving cash prizes for each.
- Bound Book/The Celestial Floor – a black hole on reels two or four will eat it’s neighbours with cash prizes for each.
Use the ‘Double Up’ button below the reels if you’d like to gamble any base game win; this is a heads/tails game with no maximum win but you’ll lose all your winnings if you get it wrong.
Alkemor’s Tower is another superb slot from Betsoft and it points the way to the quality which is possible with a bit effort; it’s all good, from the graphics to the bonus features so check it out.