|Game:||Space Evader Gold||Paylines:||n/a|
|Manufacturer:||Microgaming||Bet Per Spin:||£0.50 – £10.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||n/a|
|RTP:||95.27%||Game Type:||Arcade Slot|
Here’s something a little different; it’s certainly not an online slot and we would categorise it as an arcade game. It’s called Space Evader Gold, it’s from Microgaming and it’s the sequel to Space Evader. The purpose of the game is to help a little alien creature return to his spaceship within a certain number of dice rolls, winning cash prizes along the way.
How To Play Space Evader Gold
Load the game up and you will see something like a board game layout as shown in the screenshot above. The alien begins his journey in the bottom right hand corner and his aim is to reach the spaceship which is at the end of the trail. That trail is 47 spaces long and you have 8 rolls of the dice to get there.
Dotted around the trail are the following icons:
- Yellow Numbers – these are prizes based on your stake and the last one you pass is the win you will receive.
- Skull And Crossbones – land on this space and it’s game over.
- Green Teleporter – land on the first one and it will transport you to the second one.
- Golden Crystal – land here and it will whisk you straight to the spaceship and the Jackpot Spinner
There are two ways to reach the spaceship as follows:
- Reach it within the allocated number of dice rolls.
- Land on a space which displays a Golden Crystal icon.
You will now be taken to a screen displaying the Jackpot Spinner; this slowly revolving wheel contains segments with a variety of prizes and it will come to a halt, awarding you the marked prize.
You can adjust the stake using the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons in the bottom left hand corner and there’s also a ‘Turbo’ option if you want to speed the action up a bit.
Space Evader Gold is an entertaining enough time-waster if you have a few minutes to spare and it has a reasonable RTP of 95.27%. It’s also strangely addictive so watch out!