|Game:||Max Dangerous & The Lost Relics||Paylines:||50|
|Manufacturer:||Red Rake Gaming||Bet Per Spin:||£0.10 – £15.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||95.30%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
Career choices are probably pretty limited if your name is Max Dangerous but ‘explorer’ should definitely be on the short list; this online slot machine from Red Rake Gaming is called Max Dangerous & The Lost Relics and it takes us to various global locations in the search for treasures and five different bonus features.
Max Dangerous & The Lost Relics is a five reel slot with fifty fixed paylines; there’s a gloomy, tomb-like atmosphere to this game with the symbols and controls the only bright and colourful on-screen elements. Look out for the five meters represented by five of the symbols.
All the symbols are related to the theme and include jewelled crosses, scarab beetles, golden keys, planes, hats, whips, skulls and cups; Max is the wild symbol.
Max Dangerous & The Lost Relics Bonus Features
This slot uses collapsing reels which means that symbols in a winning combo will disappear and be replaced by new ones falling in from above; if those symbols are whips, planes, skulls, hats or cups then they’ll count towards filling up the spaces in their respective meters. Each symbol is worth one space on the meter and the whip, plane and cup meters have eleven spaces while the skull and hats have ten.
Filling up a meter will award the following features:
- Whip – a symbol will be selected on reel two and a multiplier value on reel three; all instances of that symbol (and wilds) will transform into that multiplier value, they’ll be totalled and applied to your stake.
- Plane – all symbols in one row are changed into matching ones.
- Skull – three sticky wilds are added to the reel; each has three lives which are lost when they help with a win.
- Hat – six wilds are placed on reel two, three in view and the others above and out of view; these will help out with subsequent spins and wins.
- Cup – awards twelve free spins and during this round the whip, plane and cup meters contain only nine spaces and will not reset between spins. Filling the cup meter more times will increase the win multiplier for the round by 1x.
It’s possible to trigger more than one meter feature at once and they’ll be played out in order; it’s also possible to fill the meter more than once on a single spin in which case you’ll see a number attached displaying the number won.
|Collapsing reels and meters which fill up during that process work well here to create a slot we’ll want to return to; the graphics aren’t particularly state of the art but the gameplay is attractive and the features are clever.|
Max Dangerous & The Lost Relics FAQs
|Tell me the basic details!
Max Dangerous & The Lost Relics is an Egyptian-themed video slot from Red Rake Gaming with five rows and fifty paylines.
|How much per spin?
It costs between £0.10 and £15.00 per spin.
|Does it have any bonus features?
Yes! Fill those meters for five different features.
|What’s the RTP?
The Return To Player percentage for Max Dangerous & The Lost Relics is 95.30%.
|How To Win On Max Dangerous & The Lost Relics?
Create combos of at least three matching symbols or wilds starting from the left hand side. Trigger one of the features.
|Where can I play Max Dangerous & The Lost Relics?
You can play this slot at one of the casinos listed above or just click the button below to head straight to one of our favourites.