|Game:||Kingdoms Rise: Legend of Elvenstone||Paylines:||10|
|Manufacturer:||Playtech||Bet Per Spin:||£0.10 – £50.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||96.84%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
The land of Kingdoms Rise is an ever-expanding one and in this instalment from Playtech/Rarestone Gaming we are introduced to the Legend of Elvenstone; this online slot adds to the colourful storyline and provides us with progressive jackpots, free spins, wild features and the Kingdoms Rise shop in which you can purchase features from the other games in this series.
Kingdoms Rise: Legend of Elvenstone is a five reel slot with three rows and ten fixed paylines; behind those reels an impressive Elven palace rises towards the sky, flanked by ancient trees and lofty mountains. The progressive jackpots are displayed to the left and the links to the world map and shop are on the right.
The higher value symbols include the man (Vavhar Kingsward), woman (Eomen Dragonsward), rock man (Ruk), sword, shield and the helmet while gems in pink, purple and blue make up the lower values; the dragon (Gorog) is the bonus symbol and appears two positions high.
Kingdoms Rise: Legend Of Elvenstone Bonus Features
The dark circle is the wild symbol and it will only appear above the reels or overlaid on the bottom two rows; it will then act as a wild and move down one position per spin. If the wild is overlaid on selected symbols the following will occur:
- The Man – the wild will move to the top row for the next spin.
- The Woman – the wild doesn’t move down and gets its multiplier increased by 1x.
- The Rock Man – the wild doesn’t move down and another is added to the next reel.
Dragon Free Spins
Landing dragon symbols fully in view on reels one and five will trigger this round and it starts with three respins – only dragon eyes and blanks appear during this round and each dragon eye will reset the number of spins to three, locking all the others in place. When you run out of spins or all positions are full of dragon eyes you’ll receive the total of the values shown on each eye.
Tokens, Features and The Shop
Gold tokens appear overlaid on any symbol and they will be collected and added to the total on the right hand side when they turn up; players are now able to purchase bonus features from the shop. You can only pick certain features for specific slots – selecting a different one will take you to that game.
- Golden Wild Respins, 500/1000/1500 – awards the Captain’s Treasure feature with one, two or three moving wilds depending on the number of tokens. Play at Captain’s Treasure.
- Hammer Respins, 400/1500 tokens – awards unlimited respins with wilds which freeze in place until the hammer lands on reel two and ends the round. The more expensive round has win multipliers up to 5x. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- Barbarian Respins, 800 tokens – awards respins in which barbarian landing can freeze on the reels and restart the spins; barbarians also raise the power bar which increases the win multiplier. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- Valkyrie Respins, 1000 tokens – awards respins in which valkyries land on the reels and freeze in place, restarting the spins; valkyries also award cash prizes with three on a reel awarding a 5x win multiplier. Play at Reign Of Ice.
- The Night Owl, 300/750/1500 tokens – awards three respins with a two position stack of wilds on each spin.Feathers on the reels award extra spins. The more expensive options award more wilds and more chances of feathers. Play at Forbidden Forest.
- The Queen’s Ritual, 300/750/1500 tokens – awards a picking round which reveals cash prizes; more expensive options offer more picks and prize multipliers. Play at Sands Of Fury
- Wild Vortex, 300/750/1500 tokens – a vortex lands on the reels flinging out two wilds which get pulled back towards it on each spin. More expensive options award more wilds. Play at Guardians Of The Abyss.
- The Wild Beast Respins, 500/1000/2000 tokens – awards five free spins with locked wilds in active positions. Play At Sands Of Fury.
- Dragon Egg Respins, 750 tokens – awards six respins with inverted cluster gameplay.
- Knight Free Games, 1000/1500/2000 tokens – awards free spins with hammer symbols adjacent to the Knight turning into Knight symbols.
- Empress Free Games, 1500/2250/3000 – awards free spins with wrenches, telescopes and hammers adjacent to the Empress turning into Empress symbols.
- Wild Drop Free Spins, 800/1600 tokens – awards free spins with sticky, multiplier wilds.
- Dragon Bonus 2000/4000 tokens – awards three respins to collect dragon eyes which lock in place; new dragon eyes reset the spins to three.
The three jackpots can be won any spin but note the following:
- Epic Jackpot – can be won on any spin.
- Power Strike Jackpot – must be won before the total reaches the amount shown above that total.
- Daily Strike Jackpot – must be won before the date and time reaches that shown above the total.
Legend of Elvenstone is a classy and entertaining addition to the Kingdoms rise narrative and for us the Wild Drops are the standout feature because of the way they keep the action ticking along in the base game. It’s all good though, from the progressive jackpots to the bonus shop and free spins!