|Game:||Empty The Bank!||Paylines:||20|
|Manufacturer:||Pragmatic Play||Bet Per Spin:||£0.20 – £30.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||96.48%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
It may well be true that crime sometimes pays but if you’d like to dabble in a bit of virtual wrongdoing with no chance of getting punished then why not try out Empty The Bank!, this online slot from Pragmatic Play; spin the reels from £0.20 for the chance to win respins and a loot bag-full of random modifiers.
Empty The Bank! is a five reel slot with four rows and twenty five fixed paylines; satchels of coins and banknotes litter the foreground while twinkling skyscrapers and a bright full moon complete the scene.
The high value symbols are all stolen items such as crowns, bags of jewels, gold bars, piles of banknotes and gold coins; J, Q, K and A make up the lower values. The burglar is wild and the safes are the special symbols.
Empty The Bank! Bonus Features
Empty The Bank Respins
Landing three of the safe symbols anywhere in view will activate this feature and you’ll start with three respins on a 4×5 reel set similar to that shown below; any money symbols with multipliers attached landing will lock in place and reset the number of respins to three again but there are lots of other symbols which can land and lock also:
- Walkie Talkie – this will add 1x or 2x to each multiplier value already on the reels.
- Computer – this multiplier all multipliers by 2x and awards 1x the total bet.
- Burglar – the values of all symbols on screen are collected and those symbols are then removed.
- Alarm – the respins number increases to four.
- Drill – unlocks reel one and awards 1x total bet.
- Hammer – unlocks reel seven and awards 1x total bet.
- Ladder – one ladder unlocks row five and two ladders unlock row six. Also awards 1x total bet.
- Safe Door – landing three of these will award the top prize of 10,000x the stake; one will award 1x the total bet.
If you’re not patient enough to wait for three safes to trigger the feature you can buy straight in for 80x your stake; you can also use the Ante bet to increase your chances of triggering the main feature for 125% the stake.
Empty The Bank! is one of the better crime-themed slots we’ve tried but it’s fair to say that all the excitement is in the respins round Does it pay to buy straight into the feature? You’ll have to decide for yourself but overall this is entertaining stuff.
Empty The Bank! FAQs
Tell me the basic details!
Empty The Bank! is a crime-themed video slot from Pragmatic Play with five reels and twenty paylines.
How much per spin?
It costs between £0.20 and £30.00 per spin.
Does it have any bonus features?
Yes! Respins with multiple extra modifiers.
What’s the RTP?
The Return To Player percentage for Empty The Bank! is 96.48%.
How To Win On Empty The Bank!?
Land at least three matching symbols or wilds starting from the left hand side. Trigger one of the features.
Where can I play Empty The Bank!?
You can play this slot at one of the casinos listed above or just click the button below to head straight to one of our favourites.