|Down The Rails
|Bet Per Spin:
|£0.20 – £50.00
In January 1863 the London Underground open it’s doors and carriages for the commuters and travellers of this famous capital city and this online slot from Pragmatic Play called Down The Rails celebrates the early years of the Tube with five base game features and some enhanced free spins for your pleasure.
Down The Rails is a five reel slot with three rows and twenty fixed paylines; the subterranean action takes place on a central platform with trains on either side and some smartly dressed passengers.
The high value symbols are all famous people from across the ages and we think they are Henry VIII, Winston Churchill, William Shakespeare, Florence Nightingale and Isaac Newton; J, Q, K and A are the lower values. The newspaper is wild and the train is the bonus symbol.
Down The Rails Bonus Features
Base Game Features
The following can occur on any base game spin:
- Tunnel Vision – mystery tunnel symbols can appear on the reels and they’ll all transform into matching ones.
- The Big Smoke – a 3×3 regular or bonus symbol is added to reels one, two, three or four.
- Wild Strike – a random number of wild symbols are added to the reels.
- Shifting Stack – wilds with attached multipliers of 2x and 3x are added to the reels and when the spin stops they’ll cover their reel fully.
- Bonus Blitz – the main feature can be triggered.
Landing at least three of the train bonus symbols anywhere in view activate this feature and award one of four features or the End Of The Line round:
- Pentonville – awards five free spins in which any winning combo will lock in place for a respin; more symbols adding to the combo will repeat the process.
- Kings Cross – awards five free spins in which positions on the centre reel are marked with crosses; a wild landing there will make all those cross positions wild.
- Buckingham Palace – awards eight free spins with a stacked wild which will nudge fully into view when it appears. Any character (high value) symbols will then transform into the highest paying one.
- Canary Wharf – awards eight free spins in which character symbols can display a cash value; if a collect symbol appears on the same spin you’ll win those values.
- End Of The Line – this is a respin feature which awards three spins which reset if one of the following symbols lands and locks in place: character with multiplier attached (1x-2500x), extra life, prize booster, reel expander (up to five rows) and a purple multiplier which is applied to the total feature win.
|Down The Rails is a pretty atmospheric slot with some high quality graphics and it’s main attraction is the number of bonus features hiding in the base and within the main bonus; head underground for some subterranean action – you won’t be disappointed.
Down The Rails
|Tell me the basic details!
Down The Rails is a video slot from Pragmatic Play with five reels and twenty paylines.
|How much per spin?
It costs between £0.20 and £50.00 per spin.
|Does it have any bonus features?
Yes! Base game features, four free spin modes and the End Of The Line bonus.
|What’s the RTP?
The Return To Player percentage listed by the developer is 96.51% but always check what value your casino is using.
|How To Win On Down The Rails?
Create winning combinations by matching three symbols or wilds starting from the left hand side. Trigger the features.
|Where can I play Down The Rails?
You can play this slot at the casinos listed above or just click the button below to head straight there.