|Manufacturer:||Blueprint||Bet Per Spin:||£0.20 – £500.00|
||Yes||Genre:||Animals & Nature|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||92.66%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
|Bet Victor||£60 Free and Great Member Benefits||Visit||Review|
If you’ve previously played the video game-themed online slot called Worms then you’ll be pleased to hear that there’s a newer, posher version from Blueprint Gaming called Worms Reloaded; it’s more of the same gun-toting fun but this time it comes with the Jackpot King progressive jackpot.
Worms Reloaded is a five reel slot with three rows and twenty fixed paylines; a golden frame contains those reels behind which there’s a battlefield scene of worms launching munitions at each other.
The high value symbols include the game’s logo, blue and red rockets, a shotgun and a flying fist; lower values are the standard J, Q, K and A.
The wild symbol is the worm with the jester’s hat and he will substitute for all others to form winning combinations except for the worms bonus icon.
This is a randomly occurring bonus which will be marked by the grenade in the game’s logo exploding and you’ll receive one of the following:
- Banana Bomb Wilds – banana wild symbols will be added to the reels which will be evaluated; a worm firing a bazooka will award an extra spin.
- Holy Hand Grenade – more bonus symbols will be added to the reels for a better chance of triggering the main feature.
- Teleport Mayhem – the symbols will be rearranged into a guaranteed win which can be repeated if you’re lucky.
- Concrete Donkey – concrete donkeys will fall onto the reels and create wild symbols.
This is triggered by landing bonus symbols on reels one and three and one of four special symbols on reel five which will determine the bonus awarded:
- Battleground Bonus – keep picking from the mines on display to earn cash prizes, multipliers or a ‘collect’ which will end the round.
- Jetpack Bonus – pick UFOs to try and make it to the end of the first stage while avoiding mines and dynamite; make it to the Big Money round and pick a planet to reveal a prize.
- Blitz Blast Free Spins – unlimited free spins awarded but each time the worm symbols lands on reel five you’ll advance up the multiplier trail/fuse until you reach the top and the round is over.
- Super Sheep Free Spins – awards six free spins on a 5×4 set of reels with sheep wilds randomly added to the reels but watch out for the worms who will shoot them from the reels.
This is triggered by landing five of the Jackpot King symbols on reels one to five; now spin the wheel to collect more crowns and move up the ladder towards the Wheel King. Here you can spin the wheel to try and win the progressive jackpot.
Worms Reloaded updates the original quite nicely with some interesting and intricate bonus features and the carrot of a progressive jackpot; the RTP is a little low at 92.66%.