|Game:||Rainbow Riches Pick ‘N’ Mix||Paylines:||30|
|Manufacturer:||Barcrest||Bet Per Spin:||£0.20 – £500.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||94.00 – 98.00%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
|Casumo||£1200 Welcome Bonus & 200 Free Spins||Visit||Review|
|Mr Green Casino||£100 Welcome Bonus + 100 Free Spins||Visit||Review|
If you’ve enjoyed playing Rainbow Riches in the past then you’ll be pleased to hear that there is now sequel to that Irish-themed online slot which adds a range of new features to the gameplay. It’s called Rainbow Riches Pick ‘N’ Mix, it’s developed by Barcrest of course and it’s all described in intricate detail below.
Rainbow Riches Pick ‘N’ Mix is a five reel slot with three rows and twenty fixed paylines; the design of the game is similar to the original with gold-framed reels in front of a green and pleasant Irish landscape, although the mountains in the distance look a bit out of place.
There are very few base game symbols, in fact just the Rainbow Riches logo and then the standard 10, J, Q, K and A. The wild symbol is a big gold coin and it substitutes for everything except the bonus symbols – these ares selectable before the game starts and are explained in more detail below.
When the game starts you are asked to select up to three of five possible bonuses; the fewer you pick, the more chance there is of that particular feature triggering. When you’ve started playing you can always use the ‘Reset Bonus’ button to re-pick.
The bonus symbols are shown below and each feature is triggered by either three or four scattered of the specified symbol shown below, except the frees spins which also triggers for five. Landing five of the former four will pay out 500x your line bet.
- Road To Riches – triggered by three/four of the close up leprechauns and you will spin a wheel to add multipliers until you hit the ‘Collect’ segment.
- Pots Of Gold – triggered by three/four pots of gold and you will see the pots fly around the screen; one will be chosen randomly and reveal a multiplier of your stake.
- Free Spins – three, four or five of the Free Spins symbols on reels one, three and five award 10, 20 or 30 spins respectively; the Free Spins symbol is stacked on reel one throughout the spins, acts as an extra wild and more spins can be triggered.
- Cash Crop – three or four of the leprechauns will trigger this and you will see a screen containing 50 spinning coins; these gradually stop spinning to reveal prize amounts and multipliers. A big coin showing ‘Go On’ or ‘Collect’ then spins – ‘Collect’ ends the round but ‘Go On’ continues the round up to three times with greater prizes.
- Magic Toadstool – triggered by three/four of the toadstools and you get three picks from twenty four on display; a multiplier or a fairy is awarded and the fairy will give you prizes from three extra mushrooms.
Big Bet Game
If you really want to play the bonus games then the quickest way is to play the Big Bet by clicking the purple button on the right hand side. This costs extra and you will be taken to a screen displaying up to three wheels – one for each of your selected bonuses.
When you spin the wheel, landing in the rainbow section will award your bonus while landing in the green section will award five free Mega spins (with enhanced prizes). Increasing your Big bet stake will enlarge the rainbow area to make the bonus easier to achieve.
Rainbow Riches Online Slot Playing Tips
If you’re budget will allow, play the Big Bet game for an RTP of 98.00%; otherwise stakes of more than one credit plays at 96.00% and less than one credit is 94.00%.
Rainbow Riches Pick ‘N’ Mix is perhaps bordering on having too many bonus features which is something we wouldn’t normally say; it’s good fun though and an appropriate sequel to the original.