|Game:||Kingdom Of Wealth||Paylines:||30|
|Manufacturer:||Blueprint Gaming||Bet Per Spin:||£0.50 – £250.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||Yes|
|RTP:||95.30%||Game Type:||Video Slot|
|Bet365 Casino||£200 Slots Bonus + Slots Club||Visit||Review|
We always enjoy a trip back to the Middle Ages and now we have one more chance in the form of Kingdom Of Wealth, an online slot machine developed by Blueprint Gaming with several bonus features and a levelling up feature to unlock more content – read all about it below.
Kingdom Of Wealth is a five reel slot with three rows and thirty fixed paylines; there’s a battlefield scene behind the reels suggesting some kind of conflict but this is mitigated by the cheery blue sky above. To the right of the reels are the throne areas which we will explain shortly.
The high value symbols include the game’s logo and three different royal crests – pig, shield and lion; lower values are the standard 10, J, Q, K and A.
The wild symbol is a gloved fist which will substitute for all others except the Queen, Monk and Barbarian bonus icons.
Progress from your starting position as a serf all the way up to a king by accomplishing certain in-game feats:
- Commoner – five consecutive winning spins.
- Merchant – ten consecutive losing games.
- Sheriff – achieve wins in all four sets of reels.
- Knight – land wins on every base game payline.
- Baron – achieve a gallant win from the Queen.
- Duke – achieve a gallant win from the Monk.
- Viceroy – achieve a gallant win from the Barbarian.
- King Regent – achieve a gallant win from the Royal Respin.
- King – trigger Battler Bonus.
The Throne Bonuses
Various things can happen when the Queen, Monk and Barbarian land in the throne spaces on reels one, three and five:
Character Reel Games
- The Queen On Reel One – magical hearts are added to the reels which change into a matching symbol.
- The Monk On Reel Three – holy wilds are added to the reels which expand to fill all positions.
- The Barbarian On Reel Five – colossal 3×3 Barbarian wilds are added to the reels.
Battle Bonus – triggered with three different characters in the throne spaces; pick a shield to multiply your current win or respin that characters reel. Keep picking until you hit the ‘Surrender’ shield.
Royal Respin – triggered by landing any three matching symbols in the throne spaces; pick shields to reveal identical symbols until you hit ‘Collect’ – then respin will then take place with a better chance of wins.
Kingdom Of Wealth has plenty to offer including the levelling up feature to encourage longevity and the clever throne bonus; it’s definitely worth a look so check it out, it comes with an RTP of 95.30%.