|Manufacturer:||Playtech||Bet Per Spin:||£00.10 – £100.00|
|Bonus Features:||n/a||Free Spins:||n/a|
|RTP:||90.88% – 97.06%||Game Type:||Arcade Slot|
|Bet365 Casino||£200 Slots Bonus + Slots Club||Visit||Review|
|Winner Casino||£300 Reward For New Players + Ongoing Bonuses||Visit||Review|
|Titan Casino||£400 Bonus For New Customers||Visit||Review|
Darts is a game which involves very little physical activity to begin with but if the act of picking up a dart and actually chucking it at the board is still too taxing we may have a solution for you. Jackpot Darts is a Playtech game which you can play from the comfort of your computer screen and bet on the outcome of the throw of a dart; it’s also a includes a progressive jackpot so read on for more details.
When you first load Jackpot Darts yo will see a traditional looking dart board with a blackboard to the left which details the current throw. To the right are the various betting options and at the bottom is a record of your recent bets. The progressive jackpot total scrolls across the top of the screen.
How To Play Jackpot Darts
The aim of the game is to predict the outcome of three thrown darts; there are a number of betting options available and the odds vary depending on the choice of wager. The basic choices are as follows:
- Singles – bet on how many darts hit a single number
- Doubles – bet on how many darts hit a double number
- Trebles – bet on how many darts hit a treble number
- Outer Bull – bet that at least one dart hits the outer bull
- Bullseye – bet that at least one dart hits the bullseye
- Lo/Mid/Hi – bet on total score ranges (3-38, 39-41, 42-180)
- 1-20 Singles – bet that at least one dart hits the single area of a certain segment; the maximum is five
You can choose four different bets in total – the 1-20 singles counts as one bet for this purpose.
You must opt in to the progressive jackpot game by selecting the ‘Jackpot’ option on the right hand side. You are now buying an extra bet which involves the outer ring/bullseye and the payouts are as follows:
- One outer ring/bullseye – 20x stake
- Two outer rings/bullseye – 2000x stake
- Three outer rings/bullseye – jackpot win
Jackpot Darts is Ok for a brief diversion but don’t stay too long; The RTP varies wildly from 90.88% with the progressive jackpot option selected up to 97.06% if you just bet on one double landing.