|Game:||Bunny Boiler Gold||Paylines:||n/a|
|Manufacturer:||Microgaming||Bet Per Spin:||£0.50 – £10.00|
|Bonus Features:||Yes||Free Spins:||n/a|
|RTP:||94.22%||Game Type:||Arcade Game|
|32 Red Casino||£10 Free + £300 Welcome Bonus||Visit||Review|
If you’re looking for something to occupy your time for a couple of minutes but don’t want to fire up a slot machine then Microgaming have a number of options to check out. Bunny Boiler Gold joins Space Evader Gold in what we might call the ‘board game’ category and it involves a rabbit trying to burrow his way home where a jackpot prize lies waiting.
How To Play Bunny Boiler Gold
As you can see from the screenshot above the playing area displays a trail with 35 spaces; it starts above ground and works it’s way down into the burrow. The rabbit must navigate the obstacles along this trail and progress as far as possible using just six rolls of the dice.
Click on the ‘New Game’ button at the bottom of the screen and you will see the trail revealed, full of carrot spaces plus number of icons which will affect your journey in some way:
- Piles Of Gold Coins – each one you pass is a guaranteed win of that amount; you need to reach at least the second one to return your stake.
- Red And Green Targets – land on the first one of either colour and you will be transported to the second one.
- Skull & Crossbones – landing here will end your game unless you are lucky enough to receive a second chance.
- Golden Carrot – this occurs randomly and will which you straight to the end of the trail and the jackpot game.
There are two ways to reach this point:
- Make it here within your allocated dice rolls.
- Land on a Golden Carrot
You will now be shown a screen displaying a slowly spinning wheel separated into various prize segments. When the wheel stops you will receive the prize displayed.
Bunny Boiler Gold (and the predecessor Bunny Boiler) are perfectly fine time-wasters and, like Space Evader Gold, are oddly addictive. Of the two, Space Evader has the slightly more favourable RTP of 95.27% compared to 94.22% here.