For prospective players looking for a new casino then Bet365 is something of a no-brainer; it dates back to the earliest days of online gaming and has become one of the world’s leading brands based on it’s sterling reputation. Any online casino needs to offer some compelling bonuses though so below we have detailed what’s on offer for new and existing customers at Bet365.
This is the headline grabber and it’s a fairly standard deposit matching offer which gives new players the following:
- Standard Bonus – Spend £10 or more on your first deposit for a 100% bonus up to a maximum of £100. Bonus Code – BONUS100
- Slots Only Bonus – Spend £10 or more on your first deposit and receive a 200% bonus up to £200, available to play on slots only. BONUS Code – SLOTS200
- VIP Bonus – Spend £200 or more on your first deposit for a 50% bonus up to £500. Bonus Code – VIP500
When depositing you will be asked to choose which of the bonuses you want.
All players will begin collecting comp points as soon as they start playing real money games. Everyone starts on the Bronze level but reaching 150,000 points and 500,000 points will propel you up to Silver and Gold levels respectively. Different casino games award differing numbers of comp points but all slots are worth 3 points per £10 spent – that’s the most generous.
There are increased incentives at each level and these are explained in more detail here.
This is obviously ideal for online slots players like ourselves and once you’ve opted in you will be offered various promotions specifically tailored to your slots needs. A typical offer is to reward players with bonus cash for the amount of comp points earned in a certain period of time but there are other promotions also.
Like all casinos, Bet365 requires players to fulfil wagering requirements before withdrawing any winnings from bonus cash:
- Standard Bonus – deposit + bonus x20
- Slots Bonus – deposit + bonus x30
- VIP bonus – deposit + bonus x30
- Slots Club Bonus – bonus x8
Bonus amounts will be forfeited if the wagering requirements have not been met 30 days after the relevant deposit.