You may have signed up for the wide range of Microgaming slots but of course you’ll always have one eye on the sort of bonuses available for new and existng players. At 32Red Casino it’s probably correct to say that these suit the low and medium rollers the best but there’s really something here for everyone. Read on for more details.
No Deposit Bonus – The first thing to say is that there’s a no deposit bonus available. This means that anyone signing up for the first time before that time will receive £10 in their account to spend as they wish.
- Slots Bonus – This is applicable to your first deposit and for playing slots only. Deposit £50 or more and you’ll get a 150% bonus up to a maximum of £300.
- £32 Bonus – This is applicable to your first deposit and will reward you with £32 in bonus cash for every £10 you deposit up to £160.
- Table Games Bonus – If you’d prefer to have a bash at the table games then this may be if interest – a 100% bonus up to £250 as long as you deposit £50 or more.
Note that you will ned to choose between the above three rewards so pick the one that’s best for you.
Dish Of The Day
This is a gift available to casino players only and will reward those who partake with something different every day. Just log into your account to find out what awaits you.
Every day there’s a free slots tournament to enter at 32Red. $250 is available for the top ten players with $75 for the first prize and the rest spread between the other nine. The slight downside is that this is only available from the download lobby meaning that it’s for Windows users only.
You can earn ‘Red Rubies’ from the moment you start depositing and playing. Once you’ve earned 1000 you can swap them for 10 casino chips. You can move up from Bronze – Silver – Gold membership by earning more rubies each month which will bring you more membership benefits.
Ultimately you may be invited to join the Club Rouge which, as a high roller, will earn you the greatest benefits.
Every Tuesday a slot or slots will be selected which will earn double loyalty points – just navigate to the Ruby Rewards section of your account to find out which ones.
Red Letter Day
If you receive a Red Letter notification email it’s because you deposited some money recently and have been randomly selected to receive a bonus award of between £10 – £250. Just log in to your account to receive it.
32Red Wagering Requirement
- No Deposit Bonus – deposit x30 (=£300)
- Welcome Bonus – bonus x40
- £32 Welcome Bonus – bonus x40
- Table Game Bonus – bonus x40
- Dish Of The Day – bonus x30
- Red Letter Day – bonus x30